The Twilight Saga

I thought it would be fun to find out how deeply addicted some of us are here..so give a few insights from either when you first started reading the books or now~

I'll start:

You know your addicted when:

When you just completed a chapter of Twilight, you go to get a glass of water and someone in your family asks you a question and all your really hearing is "blah, blah, blah" cause your mind is still in the book~

While reading Twilight you are thinking to yourself..I want an Edward,.. I want an Edward. (and you are happily married/two kids..ugh)~ lol

You get to the store as quickly as possible before your finished with one book to make sure there is no pause before you start the next one~

You just can't stop wanting MORE of this wonderful world of Twilight and join a remarkable group of over 30 yr olds who share the same feeling~ :)

I am sure there is much more.. (this is going to be a crack up!) what are some of your signs that you are addicted?

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

I just finished watching the movie for a second time! Now I just want to sit around and read New Moon.
You know your addicted when youv'e read the series 4 times, have seen the movie over a dozen times, pre-ordered the DVD, and still went to a dvd release party to purchase the Borders special edition (autographed by Eddie Gathegi), then make an urgent stop at target just to get the three disc deluxe copy you just found out about.

And then, you just cann't get enough of Edward and Bella so you spend as much of your free time as possible surfing the net for everything Edward or Bella.
You know ur addicted when u hide ur copies of all four books in ur closet so ur kids won't ask to borrow it..

You know ur addicted when ur sister-in-law borrows ur Twilight movie and two hours later you want to call her and see if she is done watching it yet,so she can bring it back to you...I am ready to go buy another copy of the movie....LOL
When you start defending someone>you don't even know
When you have watched your Dvd everyday since you got it and never get tired of it in fact the more you watch it the more you love it.
Have you watched it with the case commentary yet? It's hysterical! I swear Rob is constantly making fun of himself - what an incredible guy!
My daughter and I watched it with the commentary on a couple of nights ago....he goes on and on about his eyebrows through the whole movie, it's hysterical :)
I can never get enough of Edward's perspective either. That and I really wanted to read the part in the meadow with their first kiss from his perspective... What he was thinking when Bella passed out! I'm the same way, obsessed with everything that is Twilight, the movie, the music, the books, the characters. It's a good addiction though - it doesn't hurt anyone...
I wish she would publish Midnight Sun. I read part of it online and loved it but I have a hard time reading on the computer.
You also know you're a Twilight addict when you name your new pets after characters from the book/movie. A few weeks ago I bought a baby male "lavender" cornsnake, named Edward Cullen, and a female baby anerythristic cornsnake, named Bella Swan/Cullen. Edward is just as beautiful as his namesake. Bella is also beautiful and far from ordinary looking. They were named before I even paid for them - love at first sight! Someday they'll have babies who will probably be named after the rest of the Cullen family...
That is sooooo funny....I have 3 male cats living at my house, and 1 female...originally their names were "Minnie" (female) "Handsome" male # 1, "Milkshakes" male # 2, and "Guacamole" Male #3.....Minnie now answers to Alice...Handsome now answers to Emmett, Milkshakes is now "Jasper Cat" and my little Guacamole now loves his new name "Edward" lololol.....I am so glad that someone else is as crazy as I am :)
I tend to name my pets (up to 23 now) after characters in movies & books. I have Lestat (a male snow cornsnake), Chocolate & Little Miss Sunshine (a chocolate cornsnake & albino amelanistic), two of the same color phases named Bill & Eric (from Charlaine Harris's books), Jabba the Hutt (african bullfrog), 2 juvenile White's Treefrogs (Jay & Silent Bob), 2 adult White's Treefrogs (Stimpy & Cuervo), a large common boa contrictor named Lucy (Lucy in the sky with diamonds), 2 blue-tongue skinks (Mulder & Skinner), & a prehensile tailed skink (Scully). My cats are from oldest to youngest: Chloe, Anakin Skywalker, & Gandalf the Gray. And then there are baby Bella and baby Edward:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service