The Twilight Saga

I thought it would be fun to find out how deeply addicted some of us are here..so give a few insights from either when you first started reading the books or now~

I'll start:

You know your addicted when:

When you just completed a chapter of Twilight, you go to get a glass of water and someone in your family asks you a question and all your really hearing is "blah, blah, blah" cause your mind is still in the book~

While reading Twilight you are thinking to yourself..I want an Edward,.. I want an Edward. (and you are happily married/two kids..ugh)~ lol

You get to the store as quickly as possible before your finished with one book to make sure there is no pause before you start the next one~

You just can't stop wanting MORE of this wonderful world of Twilight and join a remarkable group of over 30 yr olds who share the same feeling~ :)

I am sure there is much more.. (this is going to be a crack up!) what are some of your signs that you are addicted?

Views: 302

Replies to This Discussion

You spend the whole day on this site while watching the movie and checking on the progress of your BF's Twilight book reading marathon so she can catch up with her OCD maniac friend! Work?......oh crud, gotta play catchup now. darn.
you know you are are addicted when: You have a copy of each book to look pretty on the shelf and a copy of each book that you read all the time, and still wont let anybody borrow them...lol
**raises hand sheepishly**
When you have to think about whether you should allow your sister to borrow your book AND she lives in another state! Mail my entire saga??? Ummmm..let me think.

You refuse to answer the phone even when you see it's someone you love!
you know if have issues when you buy 2 copies of the movie
one for the edward film cell (hot topic)
one for the itunes download-and still won't let anyone borrow it! Also bought the "pocket" Edward now researching voodoo spells to figure out how to make him real ;p
You not only download the Twilight soundtrack off iTunes, you also spend an hour listening to all the songs from the Cast of Twilight on iTunes and download more of their picks so you can add them to the soundtrack songs you like and create your own Twilight Mix. Phew!

You send the "pusher" friend who got you hooked on this mess an email with a link to TwiCon and ask her if she wants to go, even though you haven't been home to Seattle once since you moved to LA four years ago and your family will kill you if they find out you went to Dallas instead.

You've only read the series once (last week) but can't decide if you want to now listen to the audiobooks for the next go round or reread the books, which sit on the floor by your bed softly calling to you in Edward's voice....

You wonder if you can quit the personal assistant job you have now and somehow weasel your way into becoming Rob's personal assistant because he really, really, really needs you to drive him around and fetch his coffee. (Among other things...ahem!)

And on that note...goodnight all and sweet Twilight dreams!
Will definitely read the series a few more times, but I'm thinking I really need to shag my a** outside and get some exercise, so perhaps I'll download Twilight onto my iPod and kill two birds... That's me, always multitasking!
I like to listen at the grocery store, in the car, exercising (well not as much this one). It is a great way to keep the obsession going.
I am a very hard worker and I would go above, beyond, and down for this job. Basically, I'll take care of Robbie any way he needs! (LOL) My face is turning red before I even hit the add reply button! (Shameful)
LOL! I think that's a job we all want! No shame here.
Get in line Susan!! :p
Ash - I just finished reading Midnight Sun on the SM site (at work no less!) and it's SO fabulous! Can't believe she's not going to finish it. I really enjoyed reading things from Edward's perspective - it gave the story so much more depth. *sigh* Just when I was starting to feel normal again I got sucked back in. There's no hope for me now - time to fire up the audiobooks or I'll never get through the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service