The Twilight Saga

I thought it would be fun to find out how deeply addicted some of us are here..so give a few insights from either when you first started reading the books or now~

I'll start:

You know your addicted when:

When you just completed a chapter of Twilight, you go to get a glass of water and someone in your family asks you a question and all your really hearing is "blah, blah, blah" cause your mind is still in the book~

While reading Twilight you are thinking to yourself..I want an Edward,.. I want an Edward. (and you are happily married/two kids..ugh)~ lol

You get to the store as quickly as possible before your finished with one book to make sure there is no pause before you start the next one~

You just can't stop wanting MORE of this wonderful world of Twilight and join a remarkable group of over 30 yr olds who share the same feeling~ :)

I am sure there is much more.. (this is going to be a crack up!) what are some of your signs that you are addicted?

Views: 306

Replies to This Discussion

my husband went with me to the movies to see it and made stupid comments the entire time note we were 2 of the 6 people in the theatre thats ok though bc the othere movies i will go by myself to see them he is very jealous of it all like edward will ever come for me (haha) I WISH
My husband doesn't seem interested in reading the books, but he likes the movie and doesn't mind my addiction.
WELL MY HUSBAND IS VERYYYYYYYYYYY JEALOUS AND HATES ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH TWILIGHT I REALLY THINK THIS WILL BE THE ENDING TO US ...LOL...
When you just downloaded 5 of your favorite tracks for cellphone rings, including "Bella's Lullaby".

Then get frustrated when you can't decide which one to use. At least I know that no one else will have these tones :)
I have all of Stephenie Meyer's playlists on my ipod and I listen to them constantly and think about the parts of the books that they relate too :/
You talk your best friend into reading the saga so you'll have someone else to talk to about it; knowing how much of her time and emotional energy she'll be using. I thought I should't tell her about the saga because I'm not totally sure if it's a good thing to be obsessing like I do, but I couldn't help it. I had to share.
Well I guess I'm addicted because I've just finished the saga and now I am already ready to read it over again. I can't wait and pray that there is the 5th book with Edward's point of view (already read 264 pgs). And my dreams are constantly about what it would be like to be involved in their life.
Oh also I bought the first 2 books but borrowed the last two...now I'm thinking about buy Twilight in hard back since I bought New Moon in hard back and then going out and buying the last two just so I have them on hand.
When. . . . you tell your kids that the dog howling in the neighborhood is called Jacob.
LOL too funny.
You read all four books plus every single posting on stepheniemeyer.com in 10 days.

You feel that your life was not complete before Edward came into it, and that you have a special little secret no one else has because you're in love with a vampire (and he loves you too, of course!).

Your husband gets pissy because the house is filthy, the kids are bored and you can't tear yourself away from the books long enough to even care!
OMG.... apart from the kids (I don't have any yet...) that's sooooo me!!! ha ha
ME TOO BUT I DO HAVE THE KIDS AND MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS PISSY ABOUT IT ALL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service