The Twilight Saga

All the members are requested to introduce themselves here..Please tell us something about yourself not the roles you play in this site...

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I am 37 years old and I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!! My oldest daughter Caitlin is Team Jacob and My youngest daughter Hannah and I are Team Edward, so naturally there is debating about who is better ALOT!!!!!!!!!! i CAN NOT WAIT until Breaking Dawn comes out this summer! I am pr ordering Eclipse and I am REALLY excited!
hi everybody. im mary, 23 from Manchester, England. im not married however i do have a 4 year old daughter with my partner. i love reading, watching movies, anything and everything ancient egyptian and gaming. im not a very talkative person until you get to know me, then you cant shut me up lol

Hi! I`m Ira, I`m from Russia. I`m 28 Y. o., married, have three children, two sons and a daughter. I love singin, listen music. I`m a teacher. I love twilight very much and many of my pupils like them too.

Hi my name is eden.im from arkansas i live in oklahoma im in 8th grade im a band nerd and LOVE twilight love sports an du LOVE the hungry games!!! look forward t meeting everyone.

Hey!

I'm Lauren and I like cheesee......so yep.

hey....im saranya...im 15 yrs and doing my schooling in india...

i luv to sleep and to read books;listening to music;

and to dance......i luv to chat with my friends......

im little shy too....but not with the closed ones..,i like to scribble some

poetic lines...and also have the capcity to write poems only in my

native language...,i have a sister whose 13..,im a big twilight fan my sister too...

i liked edwards character in the novel then in the film....and i like jakes character in the movie than

in the novel....,my fav color is red...and i luv peacocks.....

here are some of my fav lines from the novel:

―Be safe.‖ Twilight, Chapter 12

“It will be as if I‟d never existed.” New Moon, Chapter 3

“You‟re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.” Breaking Dawn, Chapter 4

“I am truly sorry for the pain this causes you, Jacob. Though you hate me, I must admit
that I don‟t feel the same about you. I think of you as a… a brother in many ways. A comrade in
arms, at the very least. I regret your suffering more than you realize. But Bella is going to
survive and I know that‟s what really matters to you.” Breaking Dawn, Chapter 17

"Isabella Swan. I promise
to love you, every moment forever.will u do the extraordinary honor of marring me?" in the movie eclipse

Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses
you?” Twilight, Chapter 20

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second,
there was part of him—and I didn‟t know how potent that part might be—that thirsted for my
blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.” Twilight, Chapter 9

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…. ”
“What a stupid lamb.”
“What a sick, masochistic lion.” Twilight, Chapter 13

“It‟s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it‟s not the earth holding
you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for
her, be anything for her…. You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that‟s a protector,
or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.” Eclipse, Chapter 8

―That should have been our first kiss.Eclipse, Chapter 23

"But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how
could you let one word break your faith in me?".newmoon

You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that
you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you."
"Maybe . . . if you weren't a disgusting vampire who was planning to suck out the life of the
girl I love . . . well, no, not even then."eclipse.

I only fought them, because I know
they wouldn't change anything.-movie eclipse

Untill my heart stops beating.Maybe even then.-movie eclipse

and more.....

Hello (:

My Name Is Rubi, I Am 13 Years Old, I'll Be 14 Soon :D And Me, Everything I Know About Alice, Is Soooooo Much Like Me Its Crazy (; And Know I Am Not Some Fake Wanna Be Trying To Like Alice, Because, I Have Been Like Her My WHOLE LIFE... I Have Been Able To Predict Things For Several Years Now, And Not All The Time They Are Right. I Love To Dance And Especially Skip ( It Clears My Mind ) I Love To Jump And Run Around, Organize Things, Help People With Their Style, Read, Help Others Who Need... And Many Other Things (: I Am Still Reading The Series But Im On The Last Book. I Have Only Seen Twilight, But I Am Getting New Moon And Eclipse For Christmas... But You Wonder Why Now??? Well Because

1. Im Just Now Aloud To Read Them And Watch Them

2. My Sister Practically Made Me Read Them ( Shes 22 )  She Loves Them

Im New To The Website... Feel Free To Add Me And Talk To Me Any Time (:

hey im elizabeth i love twilight my family tells me to shut up cuz i tlk nout it soo much TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!

hi my name is abigail  and i just love all things twilight im 36 and struggle with fibro myalgia and arthritus i cant work so i just lose myself in movies and robert and kristen are my fave actors and actresses ans well as taylor i think they do a amazing jobs and ive seen almost all of roberts films im both rob and kristens teams i love to sing kareoke and i wish i could meet them in person

Hey, my name is Jasmine, and I'm 21 years old. I'm the oldest of four with a younger sister and two younger brothers. I'm a very shy and quiet person when you first meet and get to know me. I'm a babysitter, and I love any and all things Twilight.

Hello

My name is Tia I am 26 years old. I am currently in the state of PA and I am not married I do have a little girl that is the age of six and she is my life.I enjoy writing watching movies and just having fun with friends and family. I am currently working on getting my first book published. I enjoyed The Twilight saga so much. My daughter is six and she enjoys the series as well she is currently team Edward which is not a big surprise. I am not on any team. I love all the characters in the series and could not narrow it down to just one team. I have been to book signings for the series and have traveled all over to get autographas by the cast. I am what they call "a true Twilight Junkie" thank you for your time.

Hi! I'm Elora, I'm 15 almost 16 on may 3 years old. I'm from Belgium but I rather choose to talk English. I love Twilight, Obsessed with it :p!! I have fanclubs, pages, etc. I love reading, Dancing, Singin',.... I think that's it, you can visit my profile if you want :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service