The Twilight Saga

All the members are requested to introduce themselves here..Please tell us something about yourself not the roles you play in this site...

Views: 275

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i'm Hayley,

Just joined the website, love twilight and i can't wait to see breaking dawn part 2 (comes out on friday, really excited)

I love cooking and chocolate.

Love american sitcoms like the big bang theory (new episodes coming out on thursday really excited) and how i met your mother and scrubs!

My name is sarah.. I'm 16 years old. I love reading, writing, drawing and painting. I am in love with nature. The smell of the air when its just about to rain, lone walks while its snowing or walking in grass fields. By the way my favorite flower is a daisy rght now, it always changes. I love thinking about where I'm going to travel when I get older. I plan to backpack across europe before I die. My favorite book series is.. you guessed it, twilight:) I would read almost anything. One of my other favorite book series is The Vampire Academy. I also love, love, love watching movies. I'm not all that loud or outgoing, I tend to open up to people once I get to know them better. Oh, one more thing.. I absolutley love all wild animals, especially tigers. I also love horses. Although I only rode once.. it was magical. That's it! :)

Hello, my name is Q im 28 years old, I love twilight novels, and movies they have enlighten my love in the impossible. Im working on my bachelors degree in hospitality   I have a wonderful  two year old lil girl that keeps me on my toes. I look forward to meeting others with the same passion for paranormal romance as me.

Hello, I am Jesse. I'm 21 years old, in college and work part time with a GED program. I am studying to become an Elementary school teacher and am currently a Junior so I will be receiving my B.A. in 2014 for Education. I am a fun-loving, friendly, hard working, funny, smart, people-please kind of person. I love my job and have worked here for three years now. I started working here as a work study while going to the community college and once I graduated from there my job did not want to let me go just yet so they hired me part time. I do a lot of things for my job, so it is hard for me to describe anyone thing that I do specifically since I have adapted so many different aspects of the business.

Aside from my job, I come from a Spanish family. Yes, I am bilingual in both Spanish and English. I learned Spanish the same time I learned English. I am honestly lucky and blessed to be able to know and understand two languages. Being bilingual is the best feeling.

I am also a very creative person, anything with crafts, writing, drawing, painting, I'm there. I love to make things out of duct tape as well. I have made duct tape wallets (men/women), flowers and bracelets so far that I have self taught myself through watching youtube videos. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to send me a message or leave me a comment on my page. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hugs, Jesse

I am Hannah Adrias, 17. I'm from the Philippines. I'm a fashion design student.

Hello, I'm Yoon, and I'm only 11 years old. And I'm from Korea. I'm a huge Twilight fan and love this kind of gathering. Hope to see you around!

I may be late to introduce myself as I just recently got wireless internet and have internet again. So I'm back on the site and trying to get caught back up to pace. I've just recently turned nineteen and I have a older sister (by six years) and a younger brother (By a year and a half). I have a very spoiled puppy and a sweet hamster and a sassy hedgehog if you couldn't tell I love animals and I love reading and writing stories in any free time I can manage. I'm a shy person at first but once I get to know someone I can't seem to shut up after that and have a little under a year to figure out what I want to do with my life before next summer starts. Well that's some about me sorry for the late post. Thanks.

Hey all my name is.... well just call me either Tempe, Brennan, or Bones. whatever's good for you. I got my name from the American crime drama Bones. I'm a people person, and I love animals and kids. I also love to write and take pictures. my family is also very important to me. I'm an only child but I have two cousins I think of as brothers as well as a few other cousins and aunts and uncles. Chat at you fine folks later!

I am from ripon, yorkshire, england, uk, the world, space, universe, galaxy,infinity. My real name is......wouldnt u like to know and i love my class at school, my bezzies, my twihard frends, my family. I say that u shud enjoy th things u hav now evn if u dont like them because one day they might go. BE GLAD NOW. I think books are th essence of life as they hav saved me from things a million times. Get to know wat u r going to read before reading. Dont be afraid to ask about suggestions for buks from people. I beleive ther is a buk out thr for evryone though i am NOT a bukwrm. I am usually hyper, full of fun and laughing. I was born in infia but i am paler than a cream colour but darker than white. I am fluent in spanish, french, english, polish, italian and heiroglyphics
I'm in eighth grade and I'm russian TEAM SETH

hey, I'm Julia and I am an absolute twihard

I am a teenager, I have a sister and a brother and a nice and a nephew.

I have a obsession with reading.

my favourite colour is khaki.  

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service