The Twilight Saga

All the members are requested to introduce themselves here..Please tell us something about yourself not the roles you play in this site...

Views: 279

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! My name is Robbe. I am from Long Island and I work as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I love scrapbooking, music, dancing, etc. I am easy to talk to once I get over my shyness...although with this group...I just have to type and I am good! Haha!

I am absolutely in love with the Twilght Saga for the simple fact that it allows me to get away from reality and live in the world of vampires and werewolves. Wolves have a very special place in my heart because before my Pop-Pop passed away...he loved them...he thought they were beautiful creatures. It's just funny how when I read Twilight I feel his presence around me.

If you want to know more...let me know! Have a great day everyone!
hi im Mariah, i love twilight and im team switzerland cause i love werewolves and vampires. people call me izzy
i havent even introduced my self but some of u know me....im shadow...im team jacob. and love all animals and wolves..im in many wolf packs...and can make banners...im in Minn and Co and a sister of time in rain pack....i have read all the twilight saga....

i hate math and love english...am on the NJHS

and yeah to know more about me...request me as a firend

i love animals too i love wolves i have native in my family tree i like jacob too but i have been having these amazing dreams that i walk with the wolves i have 2 dogs and i vounteer at the local shelter too

hi im vikki and iam er,a teen.[i dont wish to tell my age]
i love reading singing playing games and surfing the internet.
[and iam very handsome]:}
', hey there..

so, my name is pOhLin. 15 years old. I'm from the Philippines and I'm proud to be. I like reading books but I don't consider myself as a bookworm. I love singing and I am a music lover. I pretty much love twilight and has been addicted to it. obsessed. I am a junior in high school. I am sometimes silly. lol. I am friendly. sweet. adventurous. lovable. outrageous. and everything... lot to know more about me... visit my page...bye.. muah...

pOhLin.xx
can somebody welcome me? :[
Welcome to the family pohlin. We are happy to have you.

it seems we have alot in common but im alot older than u i hope we can be friends

Hey, I'm Spandana and I'm from India. I'm 17 and I love Twilight and series. But other than that, I have one younger sister and some really nice friends, who start kicking me whenever I bring out any topic relating to my Twilight obsession, makes me wish I make them start reading the book too, lest they wouldn't understand why I'm so crazy about this series, lol!

Anyway, I'm really glad to have finally found a site to satisfy my Twilight thirst, and way more glad to have found this group. I'm proud to say that I belong to The Twilight Saga Family :).
Welcome Spandana.
You dont have to worry about us kicking you.. We all are obsess with twilight.. We look forward to chatting with you in the chat form. Please do not be shy..
Julie

me to lol

Hi everyone, my name is Graciella. Yes it's a difficult name to pronounce, but you can call me Grace ( I have been told that my name is a diminutive form of it). It's all good, lol. I'm 22 years old and live in the Netherlands. I have one younger sister and I'm single.
I can't tell you how good feels to know that I'm not the only one who's so obssesed with Twilight. Some of my friends sort of like it, but I LOVE it!! I mean sometimes I can't stop talking about it and then I get these looks like 'is she every going to shut up?'
Well anyway I'm a college student. I'm like some of you here, kind of shy and quiet. Let's just I'm not really a people person, but once you get to know me, I'm fun, sweet, silly, outgoing and I can be very chatty if I want to be (as you can probably see ). I absolutely love movies. I have sort of a DVD addiction. It's getting out of hand, really. Also I love music, reading, writing and I love Greek and Roman mythology. Well that's a bit about me. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know you all :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service