The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged '5' (11)

← Back to Twilight Graphics, Banners, and Tutorials
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Editing (GMPG 5)

Hello everyone!!! My name is Claire and I cannot wait to begin this GMPG class with you guys!!! This term we will be learning fun, neat li…

Started by →badwolf←

200 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by →badwolf←

Banner Effects (GMPG 5)

Hello and welcome to Banner Effects!!! I'm Rachel and I will be you mentor for this term!! The truth is I'm excited since its my first tim…

Started by PainfullyShy®

104 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by PainfullyShy®

Beginning Techniques (GMPG 5)

Assignment: Read Lesson Seven and follow all steps for Using Layer Modes. Hello There My Darlings, I'm Juliee or Jules if you want, I will…

Started by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

62 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Sofia Nettleton

Text Effects (GMPG 5)

Hello, Welcome! I'm Nikki, and I am your text effects mentor. I plan on doing a lot of things with you all this term. It is my hope that ev…

Started by Nikki™

62 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by тнє sυρєяηαтυяαł gıяł™

Bi-Weekly Reports (GMPG 5)

Hi Guys! As the host of GMPG, I like to keep track of the progress pupils are making, just to see what's been going on and what you've been…

Started by Nikki™

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

GMPG Substitutes

Hi GMPGers! So the whole substitute thing is sort of a foggy subject, and I'd like to clarify it! Basically, when a mentor knows that they'…

Started by Nikki™

5 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

GMPG Pupil Sign Up Details (5)

Welcome Pupils! Mentoring has been all sorted out. There is NOT an Advanced Mentor, which is okay! We just won't have that class this term!…

Started by Nikki™

23 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Nikki™

GMPG Term 5 (main discussion)

Hello Everyone! This is the main discussion for term five. Any links you need will be posted here, such as your classes and sign ups. I hop…

Started by Nikki™

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Nikki™

Mentors Revealed! (5)

This is it, the mentor reveal! This reveals who your mentors are for GMPG this term. Okay, so mentors may feel free to start their GMPG th…

Started by Nikki™

6 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Jessa Dawson

GMPG Term 5 (preview)

Hi everyone! I think one thing about TGBT that is a favorite of all our members is GMPG. For those of you who are new, GMPG stands for Grap…

Started by Nikki™

12 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by ♥StairWay2Heaven♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service