The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (21)

← Back to Twilight Graphics, Banners, and Tutorials
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphic Train

Alrighty Guys this is a Challenge but there will be no winner for we all shall win! Ok what I'm going to do is start the graphic off. And w…

Started by Zanica [♥ʙɛɐuᴛiғuᴌ_ɱiᴎᴅ♥™]

257 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Zanica [♥ʙɛɐuᴛiғuᴌ_ɱiᴎᴅ♥™]

The Voting Booth - Congrats Eva!

Congratulations to Eva for winning the TGBT April Layout and Design! Thanks to all participants! Here are the Round Two totals:  Eva 5 An…

Started by Andra Lee

14 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tamaki Suoh

Happy Halloween!

Thanks to everyone for their patience. Personal dramas and lost notebooks derailed my plans to send prizes in a timely manner. I will be co…

Started by Andra Lee

419 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by BVB-Fan-Forever

ʋттɛяℓʏ яɛ∂ιcʋℓσʋƨ ((Closed))

Okay So This is the "Utterly Rediculous" Contest :) If you Have Somthing/Do Somthing You Think is really...well...Utterly Rediculous tell…

Started by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

43 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ɖαяℓιиɢ Kαтε Fizzy ♥

Star Competition(Voting Open)

I am writing a story called Star and I need some banners so I decided I make this a competition :).   Preface/Summary: A million galaxys fo…

Started by Dream <3 (Hope)

47 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Egg Sundae

The Romantic Lyric Comp ((Winners Posted))

Winners  Over all best 1st place Claire 2nd Place Kelsey/Nikki 3rd JulieeBean 4th Leah   Favorite Colors 1st Leah [Song Bird] 1st Kelsey…

120 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Zanica [♥ʙɛɐuᴛiғuᴌ_ɱiᴎᴅ♥™]

favorite song challenge(VOTERS NEEDED)

description: make a banner for your favorite song. its that simple! you can include a quote from the song, or just the title. whatever you…

Started by SirensMayFire

64 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Owler ♥

banner challenge!

Im sorry its not a comp but i need about 1 banner and 12 profile pics/pop outs :/ I knwo its alot I just need them for my story series, tak…

Started by Pixie Couture~ <3

10 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Andra Lee

Ɯнσ'ƨ Ƴσʋя Ɔнαяαcтɛя ((Winners Posted))

In This Comp You Have To Options of What You Can Do, And In case You Wonder about It as You Read You May Enter Five Banners. You Can Pick…

158 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

Book To Movie Comp! (VOTING!!!)

Winners: Overall Best: 1. Zanica 2. Juliee 3. Nikki   Most Romantic: 1.  The Notebook (Emma) 2. Twilight (Vanessa) 3. Twilight (Juli…

Started by →badwolf←

135 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service