The Twilight Saga

Hello!! 

Welcome to Built by Egg Sundae. I know. You're all probably confused why I have a weird username. Well . . . don't ask. It's sort of a long story to tell. :P

Aaaaanyways, um . . . er . . . order up!! I'm such a lazy bum to write a form that you should fill up so here's what you'll just do to order a banner/graphic/whatever. 

FIRST, state what kind of banner I should make. Be it a fan fiction banner, just some simple graphic or anything you want. SECOND, add all the important details that you need. Like for fan fiction: Author, Title of your story and all that. And for other types, just place what you want for you banner. Please, be specific!! 

And of course, the pictures. I'm a little picky when it comes to these because I've been doing a banners since last year and been taking orders from other people not from here. I kind of hate it when they put images that are blurry, small (thumbnail version) and some even have copyrightmarks. Please, refrain from putting those kind of pics. If you want, you can just place a brief detail on what you want for the picture and I'll try and find. But it would take long, though. So, patience.

So, I guess that's about it. 

P.S. I hope to make new friends here!! I'm new :D

Here are some sample/s:

UPDATE [10-24-'11]:

From now on, I'll be featuring some stories here and on my page. ONLY the one who've ordered!! Just to make things interesting and to promote your story, too!! 

Of course, even before I got this idea, I've read some chapters from the stories to whom I've made banners. 

So here's the "criteria," I haven't made up my mind yet on how to judge this and I don't really want to make this as a subgroup for contest or something of the sort. I'll see whose story has the least comments/readers and I'll feature it here!! It's to have the author receive more readers as my token of gratitude for ordering at Built by Egg Sundae. :D

Don't worry, all of the stories you've ordered a banner for will be featured!! 

Aaaaand, the update of the featuring will be for every three weeks

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!! xD

P.S. I'll start it by 10-31-'11. okay? :)

Peace, people ♥

UPDATE [10-25-'11]

So . . . I got kind of tired of putting: "Please click the banner for full view." And I thought, since everybody's probably reading this . . . for those who order, just don't forget to click the banner for full view. TTS re-sizes anything too big and my banners are mostly kind of wallpaper sized (depends on the theme of the order). So if it shrinks, the quality becomes a little blurred and all. And don't doubt this: clicking it will give you much better graphic!! So . . . yeah. 

Thanks for reading!! xD

Lotsa love ♥

Designated Visiting Hours by Andra Lee

When Bella returned to Forks after running off to rescue Edward, Charlie was ticked off like crazy and he grounded Bella... for life! He knew there was more to the story than he was hearing, but he wasn't up to fighting for answers. There are some things that a dad just doesn't want to know. Besides, with Bella trapped in the house and 'the delinquent' (as Charlie began to refer to Edward) all-too-willing to keep her company, Charlie would have plenty of time to punish Edward and work on ending the kids' relationship.

Views: 2812

Replies to This Discussion

@CraziCullen[biteме™]

How's this?

---

Hey . . . I dunno what's the deal with this .gif not working :/ 

But when you click it, it works. Wonder what's wrong about that . . .  anyway, if it still won't work if you post it, here's a .jpg one:

iFixed it lol i wish i could explain it to you but the truth is

iDont know what iJust did

and thanx

Yep, no prob :)

I need a banner please!

ok here it goes,

title: Learn how to Love, Forget how to Hate

Its about how the daughter of Paul and the son of Embry are imprinted. but theres another girl whos jealous because she had a crush on Dillon (embrys son) and wants revenge.Kendrick (son of Jared) was going out with Kourtnie now hes mad because his best friend just imprinted on his girlfriend. Kourtnie is hated by her brother because Kendrick and Dillon are his best friends and now his sister took them away.

heres the pics Kourtnie ^

Dillon^

Kendrick^

Cameron ^ (girl who wants revenge on Kourtnie)

Lyrics Banner!!!

Song Title: The Letter

By: Kimberly (Just Kimberly cause the last time you put Kimberly Thorne)

Song Quote:

'Should I send him this letter?

Slip it in his locker?

Or should I just throw it away?

Or burn it during the day?

Or should I just fantasize?

Turn this song into a lullaby?

Or should I just be brave?

Cause this is his love that I crave.'

Pictures:

Put any other photo that you think might fit the lyrics :)

(I know this pic might be copyrighted, if so, find a nice pic of 'Music sheets'

<3 GONNA NEED ONE FOR A STORY ON LIVE JOURNAL ^^ 

Title: Hotel California

Author: Hunter

Chapter: One, the Creation

Quote: "Come now, our life isn't that complicated"

Summary: (for chapter one) Its the crusades, Aureal Ibn Satyr is a demon prefered by the female goddess of darkness Libbitina, Misteor Da'Ahad is a keshin that is favored by the goddess all things light Alondera. The two are will become the knights a large multi-era, chess game, that could, quite simply. Make them both with they were mortal.

Need this By: the time i finish this chapter >< lol

>< a fanfic banner if it wasn't OBVIOUS and oh right PICTURES PICTURES

(choose one of the following for each character)

Fukuwa for Aurel:

Prussia for Misteor:

and preferably some sort of dark/evil baground pattern or texture <3

etc. etc. etc.

>< SORRY TO BE SO MUCH OF A BOTHER I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK

Hi

can i please have this done ASAP!!!

Title: Smile!

Subtitle: "Nothing is wrong in your life Gale, Suck it up!!!"

Text: But she was so very wrong....more than imaginable

Pictures:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service