The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15532

Replies to This Discussion

AGH, I MISS BEING HERE!

I feel like its been FOREVER since I've touched GIMP.

But, I've actually been editing a novel for a friend of mine which we MIGHT get published. (AAAH!)

Yeah, it seemed like (in the first episode anyway) like the series started all over again and I'm like, NO, WHAT ARE THEY DOING??

But I'm glad that it gets better I guess.

I'll check out that movie!

Eva's texture.

I watched the pilot for this the other day and I'm super excited for tonight's new episode!

I love this!

Yay! I'm glad!

Rachel's texture. =)

Pretty and thanks for using my texture!

Thanks!

No problem girly!

Not sure which version I like better.

The lyrics are from Churchill's song Change.

I love the texture!

The graphics are really pretty!

Thanks so much!!!

Ooh! Could you tell me what those fonts are? And can I have the picture of the girl? Thanks!

Lyrics are from Bridgit Mendler's song Hurricane.

The video for that song just makes me smile. =)

I was originally going to put her in the banner but I couldn't find any decent photos of her new hair cut. So I didn't.

I really like it though.

I think she looks amazing in the video. =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service