The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15365

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow. She's a really good actress so I hope she's doing something!!

This looks so hunting Claire its amazing :D

Thanks so much Juliee!

Cute pop out! I love the colours!!

Thanks girly!

Hi guys!
I guess I should say, just to have it out there, that I'm leaving tomorrow for Tennessee to visit my family.

I will be away until the 25th, which is two weeks exactly.

I will be able to get online however because I will have my computer and ipod with me. =)

I will also have my fancy shmancy camera to take pictures. ^____^

I haven't been up there with my new camera yet. SO excited.

I originally got into photography while being up there one summer, so it's always nice to go back.

I may not be able to get on at all tomorrow because I have to go to the pottery place where I apprentice in the morning to trip my pieces that made on the wheel (THE WHEEL =DDDD) and then the plane leaves at six. 

But I'll be back on before the week is out!

Have a fun and safe trip Claire!

Thanks so much Rachel!

Have fun Claire!! I'll miss you because like when you are on again I'll be gone and WAHHH.

Thanks so much Nikki!

I'll miss you too while your gone!!!

LOVE that Whouffle gif, I've actually got that one saved too. xD

And Wilfred.

Oh Wilfred. xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service