The Twilight Saga

READ BEFORE ORDERING

RULES:

1. Please make ALL orders a NEW REPLY!

2. Photos:

• DO NOT INCLUDE PHOTOS WITH WATERMARKS OR COPYRIGHTS. I cannot and will not use these images.
  • Please provide LARGE photos (Stretching it DOES NOT make it larger!)
  • No links please!
IF THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET I WILL ASK FOR OTHER PHOTOS

3.This is NOT a convenient store, and I am not blind. I see orders, and I will fill them. I get online when I can, and that's not necessarily everyday.

4. Please include the title of the form with the order! Otherwise I may not know what it is that you are trying to order!

(I do not mean to be rude, or strict or anything its just that these little problems/annoyances keep occurring  these things are imperative for the organization and clarity of ordering a banner.)

Remember:

If you need photos don't be afraif to ask! I'd be happy to find some for you! Whether you want them for a banner or not! =)

Forms:

(Please use my form as opposed to one from another person's shop. If I don't have a form for a graphic you want then make one! Specify what you want and just order me to do it! =)

Profile Photo:

(400 by 400)

(600 by 600)

Name: (optional)

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s):

Story Banner:

(800 by 600)

(800 by 400)

Title:
Author(s):
Quote: (please no long quotes!)

Theme:

Other:

Summary: (one or two detailed sentences please):

Link:
Photo(s): (please no small photos! I WILL ask for others!)

Book Cover: 

(256 by 400)

Name:

Author:

Theme:

Quote: (optional, if there is a quote it must be SMALL)

Summary:

Link:

Photo(s):

Page Header:

(600 by 100)

(800 by 200)

Name: (optional)

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s):

Character Banner:

(800 by 600)

(800 by 400)

Character(s):

Quote: (Please no long quotes!)

Theme:

Other:

Lyric Banner:

(800 by 600)

(800 by 400)

Name Of Band:

Name Of Song: (optional)

Quote From Song:

Other:

Photo(s): (Please no small photos I WILL ask for others!)

Role Play Banners:

(800 by 600)

(800 by 400)

Name of rp:

Quote: (optional)

Name Of Creator: (optional)

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s): (optional) (Please no small photos I WILL ask for others!)

Wallpapers:

(1280 by 800)

(1900-1300)

Text:

Theme:

Other:

Photos: (MUST be large photos!)

Vampirization:

Eye Color:

Make up: (Yes or no)

Photo: (MUST be large.)

Other:

GIFS:

Video from YouTube(preferably 1080p):

Text (optional):

Specific color tone(optional):

Other:

Facebook Covers

(900x333)

Text:

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s): (Please provide large photos.)

Want to learn how to do something on GIMP? 

Request a tutorial and I'll show you!

What do you want to learn:

Provide an example of it from my work:

Other:

More Examples Here: 

Claire Bear's Graphic Gallery

Try a new shop!

Here are a few of my favorite shops here on TTS. These individuals are incredibly talented and it's an honor to sponsor them. =)

Minnie's Crazy [Bigger-On-The-Inside] Banner Shop

MIEKE's WORKSHOP

♥Eva's Graphics♥

Nikki's Banner and Graphics Depot

►♥Єиcнαитɛ∂ Ƨριcɛ βαииɛяƨ☼◄

Rachel's Banners and more

Tags: Claire, banner, graphics, order, shop

Views: 31978

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot to ask: may I have a header for this same story as well?

Of course you can! =D I'm working on your banner now! I hope it turns out okay! 

I messaged you the banner. =D

Story Banner 

Title: Burning Torch
Author(s): Olivia Knox

Quote: He thought he'd never love again after Rosalie's dead - till he met her. 

Theme:

Other: 

Summary: Rosalie is killed during the new-born vampire fight. Emmett then goes into a shell, barley speaking to anyone, but no one knows what he does at night - he has be come the monster he never wanted to be. Killing and drinking at night - some of it is him stopping crimes, but he's still a monster. That is, until he meets Sirren, she's different, her blood class to him - but he has no desire to drink her. 

Link: - No Link Ye t
Photo(s): 

I am sorry for this but, if the pictures are not good enough, please feel free to find better ones. My computer has been making if hard for me to find any pictures that I like. I had a real hard time finding a Picture of Kaya Scodelario, Sorry if this is trouble to you. 

Oh, I hope this is not asking to much, but would you mind making a book cover as well to match the banner? I hope it's not to trouble - no quote on the book cover please:) 

Thank You So much~

~~Olivia

It's not asking too much at all girly!

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get to your order! I'll get it done as soon as I can!

I do have one question though, is there a reason that the photos of Kellan and Kaya are in black and white?

If there is, then I won't use different photos, but I had idea for the banner when I read the summary and it requires their photos to be in color.

(I was going to put them in color and Rosalie in black and white so that she blends in a bit more with the background.)

No there is not a reason, my computer is malfunctioning and has not been allowing me to see all the pictures I google or on tumblr, I just grabbed the few I saw. They can be changed if that works better for you. I like the Rosalie idea, so if you need better photos feel free to find them. :D

I hope it's alright!

(Click for full size)

This is perfect! I love what you did with it and the pictures are PERFECT! Thank you so very much! 

Hey :) If you havent got my email about my banners, lol. I would still like them :)

Ohp, I'm sorry Stay, I thought I messaged them to you!

I'll try message them to you again!

Hi beautiful Claire, I recently decided to reinvent myself starting with a new profile pic, and a new facebook banner, and well all that comes with it but in the spirit of not overwhelming you i'm just going to ask for a profile pic....for now...

Name: Escaily

also if you could make a duplicate, just with a different name )for my facebook) i would love you forever

Seccond Name; Celeste

Theme: very girly, think prom dreses and flowers with gitter and sparkles, tiaras, okay not that much but you get my point, I want a very femenine theme

Photo(s):

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service