The Twilight Saga

New (-ish) year, new shop! Check it out! 

To order-

Name of story/roleplay-

Author-

Pictures(Please no more than four or five)-

Any additional text-

Background Image(optional)-

To order-

Character name-

Roleplay/Story name (Optional)-

Picture-

Additional text-

To order-

Names of Couple-

Roleplay/Story name (Optional)-

Pictures-

Quote (This can be something they've said to each-other that you liked, or something that describes them as  a couple, a song quote, etc.)-

To order- 

Description of what you want(Pop-out, page header, etc.)-

A theme for your order(Optional, but usually greatly appreciated)

Pictures-

Any text you'd like to appear on your order-

Other specifications-

Quote Banner-

Pop-out

Polyvore Banner- (Use the regular banner form, but specify this is what you'd like. It's just a different style) 

Views: 3090

Replies to This Discussion

I did my best, but unfortunately the lighting just wasn't good and the picture couldn't go any bigger without getting incredibly pixilated.
It's alright.
Sorry the characters are sort of facing weird, the pictures just weren't working out any other way.
If you need me to change it I definately can, I'll just need new pictures for at least one of them.
The characters look fine, and the banner's great, thanks!
Alright, good, I was worried the girl was looking a bit spectral.

Picture (it must be in COLOR. I simply cannot vampirize a black and white photo, sorry for the inconvenience)-

Cullen/regular style(Gold or red eyes, other colors available on request)- Girl's eyes Purple and Boy's White/no pupil

I can get the girl back to you ASAP, but I might have to play around with the guy's eyes for a bit.
Thank you!! You are so Awesome!

Right now his eyes are looking like this

Which is just making it look like they're gone from the picture.

I may find a picture with white eyes already and sort of put it over if all else fails.

Maybe you could make it to where in the white there is a little grey for what should be his pupil, he's seeing the future, he's from My Babysitter's a Vampire. OTHER than that, It looks Great!
I've never watched that, but I'll try your idea.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service