The Twilight Saga

Enchanted Spice Inc.; For All your Banner and Graphic Needs....Anything from Gifs to Story Banners.

Our Shop is in sections so click a link below and Enjoy.

Our Staff   Our Newsstand Role Play Stuff

The Shop

::Before You Order::

Something to keep in mind before you order always make sure to post your order as a new reply and tell me what you want I have a lot of people just posting forms and i have no idea what your asking for! So please copy and paste the form and the request Item for Ex: If you want a book cover Copy the whole this starting from BOOK . Thanks I love you guys♥

-Juliee

:: Scroll Down::

[In case You Can Not Scroll down: All you have to tell me is

Text, Subtext, Size, and Give my Pictures.]

What's New?

Role Play Gifs!

Name Of Role Play:

How Many Gifs:

Gifs:

Example(s):More in options in Special request + Bulk order form.

::Story Banners::

Title:

By

Quotes:

Summary && Link :

Which Artist*Optional*:(Me or Sophia)

Extra; (Includes Vampire eyes some sort of extra thing it needs to say anything really ask it and we'll tell you if we can do it )

What kind of story is it ;(scary, feel good, Romance, Romance gone bad, ect.)

Photos or Person's name; (Naming The Characters as you post them would be helpful)

Latest Example

::Character Banners::

Title of story;

Name of Character;

By

Quote;

Which Artist*Optional*:

Extra; (is it a good bad evil lost character?)

Photos or Person's Name;

Latest Example

::Book Covers::

Title of Story;

By

Small Quote;

Which Artist:*Optional*

Summary && Link;

Extra;(Includes Vampire eyes some sort of extra thing it needs to say anything really ask it and we'll tell you if we can do it )

What kind of story is it ;(scary, feel good, Romance, Romance gone bad, ect.)

Photos or Person's name; (Naming The Characters as you post them would be helpful)

Lastest Example

::Chapter Headers::

Title of story;

Title of Chapter;*if one*

Size;(Header or Banner)

Quote;

Summary of The Chapter:

Which Artist:

What happens in the chapter;

Pictures;

Lastest Example

::Profile Photos::

Your name;(How you want it on the photo)

Which Artist:(Me or Sophia)

Colors:

Photos;

Lastest Example

::Gifs::

Have one or want one;

Youtube Link:*If you want*

What should it say;

Do you want small or big;

Who is it of if you want on;

Latest Example

::Pop-Outs::

Text(Optional):
Pics: Large ones

Latest Example

Our Main Shop Our Newsstand Role Play Stuff

Welcome To Enchanted Spice My Name is Juliee or JulieeBean. I am the boss here at Enchanted Spice I was given the shop by my good friend/Aunt Lila Spice who founded it with her best friend and my "Daughter" Ella 'New' Enchanted. They Both left this site when Role players were being banned, Lila taught me everything she new about banner making which wasn't too much I guess but it was useful and that's the History of The Shop I guess. Anyways I have a small staff of my best friend Sophie who is like the VP here at the shop, so be nice to her or I wont be nice to you. My nickname at the shop is Cute Computer Nerd because if you ever meet me in real life you would know that is exactly what I am. I spend way too much time online trying to learn new things about Banner making and Web Design. I am a Recurring Mentor at GMPG and I love teaching people everything I know! I am a Admin on this group and I will enforce all rules here and everywhere on the group. If you have any problems with someone or something on the group I am always willing to listen you can comment me here on my page or Private message me if needed. Safety is number one here you should always feel welcome and safe on this group guys so if you don't let me or another Admin know! Okay well I think that's everything....Bye guys!

Have Fun!

Links For Juliee's Stuff

Page

Gallery

deviantart

Hey There Stranger my name is Sophia Jane Rosa V. Amoire-Black and I am the Newbie down here at Enchanted Spice and My Nickname is The Rule Breaker because I like to take stander things and see how far I can stretch it before it breaks completely :) I am the VP basically of the group and the Enforcer my girl Juliee is sweet and caring but she doesn't like to start conflicts I on the other hand am not like that if i see you misbehaving at all I will ask you kindly to leave our discussion and then I will report you with no other warning alright! So I am not a mentor on GMPG or an Admin but I am always willing to help a fellow artiest out if they need it. So have fun and Good luck out there!

Links To Sophia's Stuff

Gallery

Page

Wanna Join Our Shop Just Ask One Of Us.

Our Awards!

In case you can't read that says Sophia Over all best 2nd place and favorite Idea First Place!

Our Main Shop Our Staff Role Play Stuff

Coming Soon

Our Staff Our Newsstand The Main Shop

::Furnish Your Role Plays::

Role Play Headers

Title of Role Play:

Quote:*Optional

Photos:

::Examples::

Role Play Coding

Want Me to Code Your RP? 

This is What I can Do for It. 

1.Green Frost

Tell me Which One and We'll Go From There.

Role Play Gifs

Have One or Need One:

Theme:

Effects:

Role Play Title:

Role Play Character:

Gifs: If you have them

For Bulk Orders

Role Play Title:[only put this on top]

Characters Name:

Gif: [If you have it if not put celebrity name]

Example

Shops I love To Visit

Claire Bear's Banners

Nikki's Banner and Graphics Depot

Kara's Banners/Graphics

Beyond♡ The♡Eyes.(Sara)

♥Eva's Graphics♥

Rachel's Banners and more

Tags: banner, enchanted, juliee, shop, sophia, spice

Views: 12453

Replies to This Discussion

Sure I can even give you a tip sometimes if i want differnt colors I go to the blogs and click add and do my page there and just copy and past it on my page...did that make sense... 

Yup so would you like me to send you the code to make the black backround or just put it their for you?

Can you make my team a banner, we are actually a really popular paranormal investigating team... we are picking 3 of the best artists on this site...

Title~ Paranormal Journeys

Quote~ Can you stand the FEAR?

Please put our names by the pictures...

and give us a spooky dark background..

Name~ Mickenzie Holt

Name~Haley fennewald

Name~ Erica Reynolds

Thanks, cant wait too see it..:)

Alright I'm on it :D

Qestion do you have the unedited version of these photos?

thanks sooo much, about how long will it take you, i will be on for the next 3 hrs...:)
I don't know I should be getting off soon but long story shot I was i car accident ((super small one)) and hit my head hard so i'm a bit scared to sleep so I might stay on to do it...
im soo sorry for the accident.... hope your okay... and that would be awesome, cause we are actually gonna put your banner on signs, for our new tv show.. thanks

Okay i guess i can stay up and work on it :) 

You guys are getting a show sounds so cool 

I'm fine like i said super small no damage was even done to the cars i just hit my head

yeah, the show should come out next year..:)

and are those photos okay..?

i have these....

Sure theses are good I could work with the other ones too though :) 

So its Paranormal as in ghost right.

yeah, paranormal as in ghosts..:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service