THREE GRAPHICS AT ONE TIME

I DO THIS IN MY FREE TIME 

Views: 14875

Replies to This Discussion

title:Please Remember Me

author:Ella Whitlock

quote: I will always love you...in my heart

pics

please leave a comment on my page when it's done if that's not a problem. thanks

Sure no problem Ella :)

awww thanks Midnight

hmmmm two color variations

Love it. Beyond anything I was thinking about

It's great to see you here! Love your shop! Your banners and fan art are always terrific!

Thank you Andra!!

Hi Eva,

Nayely suggested you for a banner that we wanted done. I had never seen your work until tonight. Claire usually does mine, but she is out of commission for a long while, she posted something about it. So, I thought I would take Nayely's advice and check you out and I love your work. I don't know ho wyou all have the patience for this stuff, lol.

Anyhoo,  I have one question for ya before I ask for the banner in question; Claire agreed to do the winning banners for each category that won in the awards, but because she is out and we don't when she will return and I need them very soon (The awards are over tomorrow and I have to post who won on each winning banner) and I know this is exteremtly short notice, but is there any way that you could do the banners for each category? If you would like to see the categories, I can drop a link if you like. If you would like, you can contact me directly in my inbox.

Okay so the banner Nayely and I are looking for. It is more a collage of the same guy that we want.

His name is Gabriel Dubois and he is a character from my ff called Familiar Strangers. We love him, lol, ask Nayely, hehe.  Here are the pics below. I hope you can use them all. Let me tell you just a small about our Gabriel.

Gabriel is a very sweet man in all aspects. In one part of the story, Bella opens the door to him wrapped in a towel waist down and he's wet from the shower which well, lol, just take a guess what Bella was thinking. So there is one pic below that shows him bare waist up and I don't how much you guys can create on the banners, but I was wondering if there was any way to have a towel wrapped around his waist and in any to make him look wet as if just getting out of the shower??? Also, in the story his eyes are pitch black, can you change them as well? I'm not sure what to have for the background or anything just not anything really bright in color.  

Let me know if you can do anything. D

Delilih

I sure can help you out with the winning banners

Post the information for each winning banner

I have to go out for a bit but can do them today

I'll also do this banner too :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service