ONE GRAPHIC PER PERSON, PER WEEK

I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO MAKE GRAPHICS

AND I CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE ASKING FOR 

THREE GRAPHICS AT ONE TIME

I DO THIS IN MY FREE TIME 

Views: 15085

Replies to This Discussion

PRAISE YOUR PERFECTION.

hi eva do you have too much orders piling up right now? because i wish you could do this one banner for me (you are the best dont tell anybody i said that, but you are) but if you have too many orders dont worry about it i'll just take this one down and post it again when you are less busy... now here it is

title: the heart of Spring

subtitle: perhaps i would have kept my promise, if you hadn't broken yours

quote: when someone hurts you so deeply would you give him another chance?

Sumary: Hades and Persephone where once inlove, the king and queen of the dead, but everything changed the day the godess of spring returned to the underworld earlier than planed to find her love in the arms of aphrodite, prefering to die rather than live a eternity with a cheating husband Persephone jumps into the river of lost souls, but just in time to save her, the necklace the titan cronus gave her at birth activates itself...

year 2012, Stephanie Greene is a young College student, adopted, her foster parents found her as a baby in a river near athens when working as archeologists in Greece, she spends her life traveling to sunny countries because she has a medical condition that makes her very sick if exposed to winter weather, everything in her life is perfect untill she goes to see her foster mother in the Greek Olympus Faculty, it was supposed to a honor to be giving a lecture on Greek Archeology there especially since people at the Olympus faculty where usually very secretive, so stephanie is happy to be there in her mother's great moment, what Stephanie doesnt expect to find there is a strange boy at the parking lot, he looks ark, and dagerous, but familar, still why does Haden Darke make her feel as though she where forgetting something, or maybe, what her subcouncious is really doing is trying NOT to remeber.

pics:

Persephone as queen

now this is Hades.. kind of the underworld version

______________------------------___________________-----------------------------------------

now for their modern versions here is Stephanie

aaaaaand Haden

i know those are alot of pictures but deal with me...you dont have to use them all i'm just providing variety, because i love srah bolger and ben barnes, i would cast them as edward and bella if it where up to me because i think they are the best male female pairing there is.... dont you think they are awesome, especially sarah, one of these days i'm going to comission a profile pic just with her princess mary snapshots..but that's another day... i know you are going to leave me breathless you always do..but remeber you dont have to take this if you are too busy, i can request again when you finished the orders before me ok?... (but if you do make me the banner, that's a beautiful graphic with the timepiece and the flowers)

Sorry I have been missing

I promise to have this for you tomorrow :)

Sure I'll have this for you tomorrow :)

Your welcome :)

I tried one

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT AND THEN SAVE FOR FULL SIZE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service