The Twilight Saga

W E L C O M E: How are you all? Welcome to the endgame more sophisticated part of Graphics. In this class we will learn the more artistic part of the Graphics. We will learn to make the most with the least. Enjoy because this class will have you doing things with graphics that you didn't know would actually work. Since this is the Experienced Class, we are going to be a bit more personalized with the classes.  I want to know how much you guys know, and how much you want to work with. So tell me~ haha

This is the all about you guys section. Make sure to tell me allyourdarksecrets everything you want me to know about your/your graphic skills. So here are a few questions I want about you~

[Le Gif of your FFace Claim for the Term]
Name:
Program:
Favorite Show:
Favorite Movie:
Celebrity Crush:
Shop Link: [If Any]
Personal Title:
Face Claim for Term:

-

Name: Hunter [Your Mentor XD]

Program: GIMP & Photoshop Elements 9
Favorite Show: Dream High & Dream High 2
Favorite Movie: Summer Wars or anything Hiayo Miyaskai
Celebrity Crush: Bang YongGuk
Shop Link: Jacky.Ripper.Co
Personal Title: The Female Demon King
Face Claim for Term: Kim Himchan

Name: Niya
Program: GIMP
Favorite Show: You're Beautiful, TVD, Dream High, PPL, Boys Over Flowers
Favorite Movie: The Vow, Snow White & Huntsman, Magic Mike, Deathly Shadows
Celebrity Crush: Alex Pettyfer, Kim Hyun Joon, Booboo Stewart, Channing Tatum..etc.
Shop Link: [If Any] Not yet
Personal Title: HeartStealer
Face Claim for Term: Ariana Grande 

Name: Nikki
Program:GIMP
Favorite Show:Gossip Girl, The Glee Project, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Merlin, Big Bang Theory, America's Got Talent, and American Idol.
Favorite Movie: THG, Snow White and The Huntsman, Shrek, and anything Tim Burton or Disney.
Celebrity Crush: Paul Wesley and Michael Weisman from TGP
Shop Link: [Nikki's Banner and Graphics Depot]
Personal Title:nikki (of TTS)
Face Claim for Term:Lily Collins

Name: Claire
Favorite Show: Glee, The Glee Project, Degrassi, Once Upon A Time, Sailor Moon, Gossip Girl
Favorite Movie: Titanic, Howl's Moving Castle, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, Girl, Interrupted.
Celebrity Crush: Darren Criss
Shop Link: Claire Bear's Banners

Personal Title: Claire Bear?
Face Claim for Term: Audrey Hepburn

Name: Mieke
Favorite Show: Castle, Criminal Minds, Dance programs, The Mentalist, House, Bones
Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing, Sissi, Grease, HP, Twisaga, Johnny Depp movies (espescially with Tim Burton), Billy Elliot, Footloose, ... (way to many)
Celebrity Crush: Paul Wesley, Johnny Depp, Robert, Jackson R, Cesar Casier (model), ...
Shop Link: Mieke's Workshop
Personal Title: Mieke
Face Claim for Term: Keira Knightly

Name: Rachel
Favorite Show: Glee, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, 90210, Hart of Dixie, Teen Wolf...
Favorite Movie: A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, 27 Dresses, Life As We Know It, Hangover 1&2, I Am Number Four...
Celebrity Crush: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Paul Wesley, Jamie Campbell Bower, Boo Boo Stewart, Kellan Lutz, Jensen Ackles...
Shop Link: Rachel's Banners and more
Personal Title: Rachel
Face Claim for Term: Taylor Momsen

Name: Juliee
Program:Gimp
Favorite Show:Vampire diaries, 18 to life, raising hope, ghost lab, ghost whisper, Physic, monk,
Wizards of Waverly place, Say yes to the dress, and Law and order (SVU).
Favorite Movie:Sky high, Valentines day, Spider man (any of them), Harry potter (OTP),
Father of the bride, Monte carlo, and Rugrats the movie.
Celebrity Crush: Steven R. McQueen
Shop Link:Enchanted Spice
Personal Title:JulieeBean sweet as a jellybean <3
Face Claim for Term:Selena Gomez :)

Name: Zanica
Program: Gimp
Favorite Show: Vampire Diaries, Supernatural
Favorite Movie: Anything with Chris Brown in it
Celebrity Crush: Chris Brown
Shop Link: [If Any] i'm too lazy to look for it
Personal Title: ZZ or just Z

Views: 1587

Replies to This Discussion

I sort of ran out of ideas if you can tell :) 

Hi everybody!...I am REALLY sorry about missing assignments, I've been busy lately with school, family emergencies, and moving on top of all things but I am posting all of my missed assignments this afternoon after school. I'll make more time form now on:/

So Sorry about not adding more lessons in like all of August. I'll add one today or tommorw

thw second one thats super late

Photobucket

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service