The Twilight Saga

Introduction:So This way of teaching is a lttle new to me i'm used to covering all the basics to the advanced stuff i teach so bare with i'll only teach what you want to know and what you consider intermediate stuff. All Lessons Will Be Posted As Replies and Links To The Specific Reply Will Be Posted Here. Now I Post My Lessons With Links To a Photo Album Which Shows You Step By Step Details About How To Do Something, But If This Doesn't Work For You Let Me Know I Will Go Back Over Lessons And Find Another Way To Explain It To You Don't Ever Be Scared To Say You Don't Get It Guys That Defeats The Purpose Of Me Teaching You. If You Need Help I Will Be Sure To Slow Down And Work With You Till You Understand.

Important Dates
Term Begins July 18. 2012

[Scroll Down]

All Student Banners Lead to Gallery or Shop of Student :D

Program you currently use: GIMP
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows: Glee, The Glee Project, Sailor Moon, Once Upon A Time, Gossip Girl.
Hobbies: GIMP-ing, photography, drawing, ceramics, I also like to sing/ dabble on my piano but I'm terribly awful at that. xD
Favorite Actor/Actress: Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Lily Collins, Helena Bonham Carter, Audrey Hepburn, Winona Ryder
Celebrity Crush: (if any): Darren Criss
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Reeses/Butter Pecan
Favorite Holiday: Hmm. Halloween or Christmas.

Favorite Things: Music, candy, GIMP, Tumblr, art, Wattpad (writing) and books 

Favorite TV Shows: Degrassi, Criminal Minds, The L.A Complex, Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings

Hobbies: Dancing terribly, singing, drawing, Tumbling? (Is that a word?) I also love to write - stories and music

Favorite Actor/Actress: Channing Tatum and Will Smith

Celebrity Crush: (if any): Josh Ramsay and Darla Taylor

Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Gummy bears <3 For ice cream I'd say strawberry, french vanilla, vanilla, chocolate and mint chocolate.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Things: Anything Chocolately especially Oreos, Muffins, Music, Books, Comedies, Movies, Random Dancing, Granola Bars...
Favorite TV Shows: Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle......
Hobbies: Reading, Writing Stories, Graphic making, Singing...
Favorite Actor/Actress: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Victoria Justice, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Kellan Lutz, Lucy Hale...
Celebrity Crush: (if any):Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Zayn Malik, Nathan Sykes, Hugh Jackman, Boo Boo Stewart...
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Chocolate, Cookies and Cream and Pistacho ice cream flavours
Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Things: Wattpad, Writing, Dancing, Designing, Laughing ^_^
Favorite TV Shows: TVD, PPL, Jane by Design, Awkward, You're Beautiful
Hobbies: Being Me, Acting, Hanging with friends
Favorite Actor/Actress: Ariana Grande, Kim Hyun Joon, Candice Accola, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Celebrity Crush: Channing Tatum, Booboo Stewart, Alex Pettyfer, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kellan Lutz
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: White hershey/Vanilla& Chocolate
Favorite Holiday: Christmas & Independence Day

Favorite Things: Music, Writing, GIMP, Tumblr
Favorite TV Shows: Big Bang Theory, Bones, anythign on ID
Hobbies: Music, my life revolves around it<3
Favorite Actor/Actress: none
Celebrity Crush: (if any): Kellin Quinn, Andy Biersack, Ben Bruce
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Sour Patch Kids, Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Program you currently use:GIMP
Favorite Things:music, writing and art <3
Favorite TV Shows:The Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds and Impractical jokers
Hobbies:does writing and drawing count?
Favorite Actor/Actress:i dont have one:/
Celebrity Crush: (if any):<3 Jeremy McKinnon <3 Chris Kamrada <3 Neil Westfall <3
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors:candy is 3 musketeers (its soft and fluffy):) and ice cream is birthday bash
Favorite Holiday:christmas<3

Program you currently use:GIMP
Favorite Things:Music, Ducks :p, Reading, GIMPing, Drawing,
Favorite TV Shows:The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Hollywood Heights, The Secret Circle
HobbiesMaking Banners, Singing, Dancing, Acting weird (which is me all the time :p)
Favorite Actor/Actress:Nina Dobrev, Ariana Grande, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Selena Gomez
Celebrity Crush: (if any):Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors:Vanilla, Salt Water Taffy, Crunch Bars, Jolly Ranchers, Chocolate
Favorite Holiday:Christmas

Favorite Things: Music, Writing, Tumblr
Favorite TV Shows: TGP, Glee, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Gossip Girl, TVD
Hobbies: Skit Writing, Drama, Photography
Favorite Actor/Actress: Helena Bonham Carter, Marilyn Monroe, Alex Pettyfer, Sarah Michele Gellar, Jensen Ackles
Celebrity Crush: (if any): Paul Wesley <3, Michael Weisman from TGP, and then I still have a thing for Alex Pettyfer
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Strawberry, Mystery Flavor, Rocky Road, Cookies and Cream, Blue Raspberry.
Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Program you currently use:GIMP 2.8
Favorite Things: Reading,Making New Friends, and TTS
Favorite TV Shows:Glee,Glee Project,One Tree Hill,BH 90210,Jersey Shore,Teen Wolf,Teen Mom& More.
Hobbies:GIF Searching,watching TV,Angry Birds
Favorite Actor/Actress:Sophia Bush.
Celebrity Crush: (if any):Luke Perry,Vinny(JS),Justin Bieber, and Vin Disel
Favorite Candy/Ice cream flavors: Snickers/French Vanilla
Favorite Holiday:Christmas

[Scroll Down]

Views: 2308

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Juliee
I would just like to tell you that my computers down. It won't charge so my moms bringing it in tomorrow. So I will try to get the assignments in when it's up and and running again
Sorry for the inconvenience :/
-Elena

No inconvenience I hope everything's alright with your computer

Lesson 3

Lesson 4 Part 1

Part 2

Hey Guys I know I'm Super Behind on everything! 

Anyways The next lesson is on Manipulations :) 

Be patent with me i'm not very good with these but i do okay :) 

I'll have it up soon. 

Im back Juliee!!!

What did I miss?

Nothing really :) 

I haven't posted the next lesson yet I posted a fun lesson last you can look at it if you want but you don't have to do it :D 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service