The Twilight Saga

In celebration of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!

The "graphical" Hunger Games.

A graphic (entered in this challenge) of the winner's choice will be featured on November 22, the day Catching Fire is released!

Deadline for entries is November 15th, to give everyone a chance to get their votes in.

No entry limits! Remember every entry is another chance to win, kind of like in THG when each time they put their names in they got food. :3

OPTION ONE:

A member of the group, a real person, an actor/singer, a character, anyone who has helped you through a rough time, make a banner paying tribute to them, thanking them for what they've done to help you through your life.

OPTION TWO:

A Hunger Games Graphic! Pick a favorite character or a song from the soundtrack! Get excited for Catching Fire!

OPTION THREE:

Pay tribute to a song that you love. Make a graphic of it! Also feel free to attach the song, just don't put it on auto-play please. :)

Happy Hunger Games!

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Tags: catchingfire, comp, competition, featured, games, group, hunger, katniss, members, nikki, More…thg

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

This is so petty I love how you kept it simple, which gives it an elegant look to it :) 

Thank you Juliee <33333

Option Three

The song I chose is "The Race" by 30 Seconds to Mars.

I chose it because, in a way, it reminds me of Catching Fire. The lyrics:

"You saved my life
With blood and through sacrifice.
The lessons that I've learned
I promise you I said:
Never again"

remind me of Peeta and Katniss because in Hunger Games, Katniss (unintentionally) killed the rest of the tributes, and even attempted to kill herself to save, not only herself, but Peeta too. And now it's like she started this rebellion because people are seeing how wrong it is and arguing it.

I also like the lyrics:

"It began with an ending.
 We were fighting for the world"

because it's true: Katniss and Peeta started this whole chain-reaction of events because they were chosen to go into the Hunger Games.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service