The Twilight Saga

I guess this a place where you can introduce yourself and be sure you get noticed! Feel free to tell a little bit about yourself, and share a couple of graphics if you wish! We want everyone to feel as welcome as possible, and keep this place a good place to be!

Thanks,

-Anna

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome To the group Juliette, 

I'm Juliee, I would love to see you work, like nikki said, opening up a gallery would be a great thing to do to have your work look at. I would love to see your stuff. 

Hi my name is Azaria.I'm from Jamaica and no I'm not a Rasta.I'm still learning hills to use GIMP.I'm 14.

Welcome To Our Little Group Azaria, your name is so pretty :D 

I'm Juliee, If you have any questions about the group feel free to ask me or anyone really most members are very nice and helpful.

I would love to see some of your work. You should think about setting up a Gallery or shop :) 

Okay, um, hi. I'm Alex. I'm kind of an awkward kitten, I'm decent at Photoshop, and I gif a lot. Woo.

Welcome to our Group Alex, You sound fun :D 

I love to gif too I save so many my computer gets mad at me sometimes. 

What kind of Photoshop Program do you use and what kind of edits/work do you do?

Hey everyone! I'm Anna.

I'm seventeen years old and I live in the US. I'm new to the whole graphics gig and I'm currently teaching myself by fooling around with photo editors. I enjoy writing, drawing, and making graphics.

Nice to meet you Anna! I'm Kara.

Thanks for joining our group! Feel free to open up your own gallery to share some of your work. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We don't bite haha (;

Welcome To Our Group Anna

Hiya Anna, I'm Juliee :) Like Kara said feel free and welcome to open a gallery or shop to share some of your work. Everyone here on our group is very supportive and helpful, so if you have any questions or concerns don't be scared to ask :)

Hi I'm Shilo :3

I'm a 20-year old girl who's been editing photo's and making wallpapers and banners for almost 2 1/2 years now, but I've never posted anything online, in fear that what I was doing was bad xD Hopefully this will change since I found this site and group :)

Welcome Shilo!! I'm Kara (:

Never be afraid to post things :P This site is to help people improve. I don't think there is such a thing as a bad graphic (x Can't wait to see what you posted in your Gallery. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone.

Hi Kara! :D

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's nice to know someone is willing to give my work a chance xD Haha! I'll ask if I need to know anything :3

Hello and Welcome Shilo!

I completely Agree with Kara, here on our little group we really don't consider anything as a "bad Graphic" we try our best to help each other out with learning new things and to feel better about the things we already know how to do. (If that makes sense) Anyways, I'm Juliee I'm an admin on our little group so if need help with anything on our little group or have a question about the site I would love to help. I saw you shop and I was soo impressed the few things you have up right now are so amazing! 

Anyways Welcome! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service