The Twilight Saga

Hello Everyone! I'm Kara, and welcome to my Gallery!

This is the place where I will be posting all of the graphics that I have made.

I am now taking orders again!!!!

Here are a few examples of my work:

Wallpapers:

Banners:

Pop-Outs:

Order Form:

Type of Graphic (i.e: Wallpaper, Avatar, etc.):

Main Title:

Quote:

Anything Extra:

Picture(s):

Don't like what you see? Check out these Banner Shops:

Mieke

Rachel

Eva

Zanica

Hunter

Claire

Tags: Kara, gallery

Views: 17461

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like that Rachel is written on her sweater! :)

The Sunglight Through The Flags; Part Two of The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol

((Because I'm so scatter-brained, I put 2012 instead of 2013... my bad haha))

These are so beautiful Kara!

Thank you so much Rachel! (:

I will never understand why some people think Jamie Campbell Bower is "the wrong Jace" when they have only released a 1 minute and 47 second trailer haha. Shouldn't you wait for the movie to come out before you start judging? (x

Either way, I'm pretty happy with Jamie as Jace. I don't know much about him, but appearence-wise, he is similar to how I pictured Jace in the book. I guess we'll see how it plays out in the movie.

I like Jamie as Jace and I agree with you Kara, people shouldn't judge him as yet since they haven't seen his full performance as Jace.

Can you believe that he as appeared in two other movie franchise (Harry Potter and Twilight obviously) and now TMI? He's going to a great Jace!

Alex Pettyfer and Jake Abel would also be great actors for Jace. :)

I know, he's amazing haha <3 I'm proud that he's been in such big movies so far.

I think the main reason people don't particulary like him is because of his accent, but I think it makes him more... idk, cooler (x. Besides, in the book it says he is from Idris, which is located in the middle of Europe. Makes sense to me that he would have some sort of accent haha.

Yes, Alex and Jake would have been perfect too. Jake is going to be in The Host movie, so I'm super excited for that (:

Stars by fun.

Text is bigger on this one: ((Click on for clearer + full sized image))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service