The Twilight Saga

So, I've decided to feature some of my work and other things in this gallery!

I will also share a few sites I use personally, and even show you all some  brushes that I love using!

Feel free to ask me for advice or help!

Feel free to snatch any gifs or anything else, just ask me first.

Hopefully you'll have fun every time you visit this gallery!

-Nikki

LINKS TO NIKKI:

My Banner Shop

My Tumblr (quality)

My Tumblr (personal)

My Tumblr (fandom)

My Wattpad

My Deviantart

(More Links to Come in The Future)

Tags: gallery, graphics, nikki

Views: 4993

Replies to This Discussion

UGH THEY JUST LIKE. STOCKED UP ON LEONARDO DICAPRIO MOVIES ON INSTANT AND JUST. <333

I have LOTS of suggestions!!! =D

If you haven't seen Firefly or Dollhouse, I definitely suggest those! They're both written by Joss Whedon.

Also The Decoy Bride if you haven't already seen that. It has David Tennant in it. <3

Also there is a movie called Jude that has Kate Winslet and Christopher Eccleston in it. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't vouch for any language and/ or inappropriate things. DX

The version of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park with Billie Piper is on instant right now too.

There's also Torchwood if you haven't seen that yet. Bur TW is a much more adult show than DW. =/

I started watch BC too!!! It was SO good but SO sad. I don't know how my mom made it through the first ep. without crying because I practically bawled my eyes out.

I actually finished watching New Girl after school today. xD I wish they had season 2 though. DX

OOH THANKS.

I WATCHED THE DECOY BRIDE!! I loved it btw, David Tennant was just... unf.

I keep meaning to watch Firefly, XD. I can never remember the name though.

I actually watched Dollhouse before I watched Buffy, but I never got to finishing it. So now I guess I have to watch the whole thing again so I don't forget it.

IK. New Girl is just a great show. Like all the characters... none of them bore me.

I'll check out the others later!

STOCK SHARING!

Woop. :3

Love it!

Thanks!

(yes, I used my real initials :3)

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Nikki!

Thank You! <333

Wow!!!

ok that is amazing!

Thought this looked kinda cool.. :3

Trying some new things with edits. Looking for shadow people stocks like this one and the one for the book cover above if anyone has any.

Molly Ringwald <3333333 *-*

The goddess of ALL John Hughes (80s) movies!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service