The Twilight Saga

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Claire and I cannot wait to begin this GMPG class with you guys!!!

This term we will be learning fun, neat little tricks to edit photos!

We are going to learn things from Level Adjustments to Gradient Maps to Rendering! Don't worry if you don't know what these things are! I'll explain everything during the lesson!

I'm going to try very hard to teach everyone at least one thing that they did not know!

I am not going to say that I am the best at Photo Editing, but I will teach you all what I know!

I'll be working to get all the lessons up and into a list as soon as possible! There are more to come than what if just listed!

Name: Claire

Username: →badwolf←

Favorite Band/Artist(s): Paramore, Regina Spektor, He Is We, Far And Away, Karmin, Florence + The Machine, The Lumineers, Of Monsters And Men, Milo Greene and a BUNCH more!

Favorite TV Program(s): Doctor Who, Orphan Black, Glee, Graceland, The Glee Project, Warehouse 13, Supernatural, Dollhouse, Daria, Sailor Moon, 

Celebrity Crush: Either Aaron Tveit or Darren Criss. <3333

Link to Gallery: Here =D

Name: Courtney

Username: SirensMayFire

Favorite Band/Artist(s): Sleeping With Sirens, Memphis May Fire, Pierce The Veil, A Day To Remember, Escape The Fate, All Time Low, Crown The Empire, Of Mice & Men, We Are Defiance, We Came As Romans, Blessthefall, Black Veil Brides, Maroon 5, Oh Sleeper & more:3

Favorite TV Program(s): Adventure Time, Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds & Roseanne:3

Celebrity Crush: Justin Hills from Sleeping With Sirens<3

Link to Gallery: oh hey:3

Name:Elena

Username:A Thousand Years

Favorite Band/Artist(s):Florence+the Machine, Lana Del Ray, Sara Bareilles,Taylor Swift, The Fray, Ed Sheeran, and many, many more!

Favorite TV Program(s): The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, The Fosters, Dance Moms

Celebrity Crush: Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, and many more!

Link to Gallery:Here!

Name: Jessa

Username: Jessa Dawson

Favorite Band/Artist(s): The Neighbourhood, Nirvana, Flyleaf, Ingrid Michaelson

Favorite TV Program(s): Doctor Who, Supernatural, Under The Dome, Once Upon a Time

Celebrity Crush: Bradley Cooper :3

Link to Gallery: here

Name:Juliee
Username:Romance Is My Fiction
Favorite Band/Artist(s):Marina and The Diamonds, Band of Perry, Taylor swift, Casey Abrams, Ingrid Michelson, Sara Baralise, More...
Favorite TV Program(s): Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Psych, bones, anything else along the same lines. 
Celebrity Crush: Andrew Garfield♥♥♥
Link to Gallery:http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/twilightgraphicsbannersandtutorial...

Name: Kelice

Username: Katerina

Favorite Band/Artist(s): Evanescence, Flyleaf, Paramore, Florence and the Machine, etc.

Favorite TV Program(s):Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, Dance Moms, Andy Sixx

Celebrity Crush: Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Kellin Quinn

Link to Gallery: My Gallery

Name: Kara

Username: Kara [SomeNights]

Favorite Band/Artist(s): fun., Walk the Moon, Lana Del Rey, Imagine Dragons, Little Mix, 30 Seconds to Mars, 1D, Florence + the Machine, & Ellie Goulding.

Favorite TV Program(s): Girls, the Walking Dead, & Teen Wolf

Celebrity Crush: Leonardo Dicaprio

Link to Gallery: Click Me c:

Name: Nikki

Username: Nikki, My Dear

Favorite Band/Artist(s): Laura Marling, Marina and the Diamonds, Sky Ferreira, Allen Stone, Bon Iver, Milo Greene, WAY TOO MANY TO LIST.

Favorite TV Program(s): Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin, TGP, Malcolm In the Middle, Gossip Girl

Celebrity Crush: Changing all the time... right now its Joseph Gordon Levitt because of 500 Days of Summer.

Link to Gallery: click here

Name: Niya

Username: HeartStealer™

Favorite Band/Artist(s): Sleeping With Sirens, Paramore, Lana Del Ray, Black Veil Brides, BOTDF, 21 Pilots, Maroon 5, Delta Rae, Imagine Dragons, Robert Patterson, Selena Gomez, TIMEFLIES, SIA, AWOLNATION, Blue Foundation, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, FUN, Florence + The Machine, Macklemore, Jake Miller, etc.

Favorite TV Program(s): Twisted, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf, SKINS, Hit the Floor, The Lying Game, The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones

Celebrity Crush: Aaron Johnson, Channing Tatum, Kellan Lutz, Dylan O' Brien, Avan Jogia, David Lambert, Alex Pettyfer, Adam S, Gevani, Ryan Guzman, Ian Somerhalder, The Carver Twins, Jack & Finn( twins), Keegan Allen, Jake T. Austin,

Link to Gallery: N/A

Name: Rachel

Username: Rachel [PainfullyShy]

Favorite Band/Artist(s):Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Florence +The Machine,The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Swift, Bridgit Mendler, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, Demi Lovato, Britt Nicole and more!

Favorite TV Program(s): Graceland, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Orphan Black, Doctor Who, Castle, Bones, Good Luck Charlie, Glee, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Under The Dome

Celebrity Crush: Taylor Lautner, Joseph Morgan, Chris Hemsworth and Nicholas Hoult

Link to Gallery:My Graphic Gallery

Name: Sara

Username: sαяα{♔тнє qυєєη σƒ тнє ωσłѵєs♔}

Favorite Band/Artist(s):Florence+the Machine, Lana Del Ray, Sara Bareilles,Taylor Swift, The Fray, Ed Sheeran,Sleeping With Sirens,Breaking Benjamin, Justin Bieber,Jensen Ackles,Samantha Banks,Marilyn Manson, Theory Of A Deadman, All Time Low, Richard Colson Baker aka Machine Gun Kelly

Favorite TV Program(s): Supernatural,Merlin,Being Human,Lost Girl,Shameless,True Blood, Bad Girls Club,Roseanne,Sex and The City,Awkward,Teen Wolf,um....Oh Degrassi.

Celebrity Crush: Jensen Ackles, MGK, and Dylan O'Brien

Link to Gallery: Merp <3

• Focal Points and Sweet Spots
  • Level and Curve Adjustments
  • Gradient Maps
  • Blur
  • Rendering
  • Overlays
  • Adding Make-Up
  • Changing Colors

Tags: 5, Editing, GMPG, GMPG5, Photo

Views: 2723

Replies to This Discussion

Before:

http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/poster/1/3/9/kinopoisk.ru-The-Vampire-Diaries-1398425.jpg

After Overlay:

After Overlay and Gradient Map:

Sorry Claire, I guess they wouldn't let me upload the original picture. So I found the same exact picture, just from a different website:

http://foto-star.net/uploads/posts/2010-11/1288631978_202098_3d3c4_3737060.jpg

Thanks Claire!

I think I might have zoomed in too much and it made it blurry XP

Okie dokie guys. We've had a lot of lessons by now I needed to know who was caught up on what.

We've have 6 lessons now and 7 assignments.

Just like last time the list below will indicate the assignments and the list that comes after will show who is missing what assignments. 

1. Form Assignment

2. Focal Points and Sweet Spots Assignment

3. Levels and Curves Assignment

4. Gradient Maps Assignment

5. Blur Assignment

6. Rendering Assignment

7. Overlays Assignment

For the list below, if you have a number next to your name it means that you did not complete that assignment, or I asked you to go back a redo the assignment and you never turned that in.

Courtney -   7

Elena -  All Caught Up

Haylee - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jessa -  5, 6, 7

Juliee -  7

Katerina -  All Caught Up

Kara -   7

Nikki -  7

Niya -  6, 7

Rachel -  6, 7

Sara -  All Caught Up

Victoria - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Congrats to those of who are all caught up!!!

I was going to post another lesson today, but seeing as most of you haven't completed lesson 7 yet I'm going to wait. =)

If I have made any sort of mistake and missed an assignment you turned in or something please let me know! I'm terribly sorry in advanced!!!

Thanks guys!

Before;

After;

Fantastic job Kara!!!

And you are now all caught up!

Lesson Seven: 

Before:

After

FANTASTIC job Juliee!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service