The Twilight Saga

Welcome to my Graphic Gallery!

I will feature graphics of mine that I really like so everyone can see them without the hassle of scrolling page by page through my banner shop.

I'll also post stocks that I come across and other little titbits which may or may not be graphic related.

My Banner Shop to place an order.

My deviantArt

Credit is required for anything that you snag!!

Tags: gallery, graphic, rachel's

Views: 5126

Replies to This Discussion

That's awful!
I have a whole folder of textures you've made.
I think I might also have some banners you've made
I'm a huge fan of your stuff!
Im happy to help if you need me

I know Elena!

My banners and textures are okay because I've posted them here in my gallery and over at TFG but I  mostly need help with stocks, mostly the ones that you've seen me used and you have them as well. :)

That would help a lot Claire and thanks! :)

Hey Rachel!

I already sent you a message with stocks so...

Anyway, I made you a profile pic if you need it:

I'm not sure if it's my best work, but I thought it might work until you get a good set of stocks.

Oh! This is the stock I used.

Thanks so much Nikki!

GREAT NEWS!!

I've gotten some help from Claire and Nikki with stocks...I love them for that and also that I've retrieved most of my favourite stocks from TFG and FWAR, brushes, fonts and gradients as well so I'll be in the graphic making mood very quickly!

Cassadee Pope is my new face claim!!

I'm totally fangirling her at this moment because I'm rooting for her to win on season 3 of The Voice!!

I can't find any gifs of her and I hate that! :(

Ugh, Cassadee Pope is such a beautiful human being.

I'm rooting for her and Melanie Martinez. =D

Have you heard her stuff from Hey Monday?

I've seen them live and let me tell you, she sounds just as amazing in person. =D

Thanks for the gifs Claire!

I love Hey Monday and you told me a while back that they broke up which was news to me!

Melanie is adorable with her blue and black hair and the bow on top of her head! :)

Teehee, I love Melanie. I don't know what I'm going to do if I have to choose between the two of them.

I was so sad that Melanie got voted off The Voice but Team Blake made it to the semi-finals!!

Beautiful :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service