The Twilight Saga

Welcome to the Banner Bistro!  Make yourself at home and take order.  I'll do my best to meet your needs and get your order filled in a timely manner.  But keep in mind I'm only one person and I have a life of my own!  Also I am a beginner at graphic making. Thank you for coming to the Banner Bistro and feel free to come again!

Banner Examples:

Application: 

Banner Type [Header, Profile Picture, Story Banner, Etc):

Text:

Subtext:

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc):

Color Scheme [If you'd like one]:

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play):

Pictures:

xoxo

Views: 440

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Aria, I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself , I'm Juliee!  I was scrolling through your "Bistro" Here and I have to say not only do I absolutely love how you called your shop a Bistro, way creative! I also think your work is totally amazing! You have so much talent I would never peg you as a beginner! I will defiantly stopping by to look at you fantastic work and order a few things! 

Hello Juliee (I love the name, by the way)!  Awh, you're so nice. :3  That honestly really means a lot to me!  Thank you so much! 

You are so very welcome :)

My new profile things(:

These is so beautiful Aria!!!

These are lovely! great Job on them :D 

Thanks huns! 

I'm not sure if I like this. :/

Application: 

Banner Type [Header, Profile Picture, Story Banner, Etc): Profile Picture

Text: Amy Pond The Girl Who Waited

Subtext: The Doctor: Amy Pond, the girl who waited. You've waited long enough.Amy: When I was a kid, you said there was a swimming pool and a library and the swimming pool was in the library.

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc):Time and Space

Color Scheme [If you'd like one]: Doctor Who related and add the Tardis too

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play):

Pictures:

Banner Type [Header, Profile Picture, Story Banner, Etc): Book cover

Text:Fearless

Subtext:I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc): dark, almost horror movie ish. apocalyptic 

Color Scheme [If you'd like one]: Black, dark

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play): is for a fanfiction im writing, a crossover between supernatural and the walking dead. 2 girls are hunter of the supernatural, and meet up wth the walking dead group. My girl falls for cross bow wielding daryl, hes a tough guy with a emotional wall

Pictures:(if u could have the first two more prominent then the second 2,that would be great.the first two is the main couple, the second ones are the secondary couple)

oh and then if u can, can u have these images fades in teh backround? its fine if u cant haha

the two guys are from her past( dean and sam) but do come back eventually, thats why i want them faded, almost like a fading memory

oh and with the pictures that aren't showing u can still see them, just click on the little thing

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service