The Twilight Saga

Hello, I am Sara and Thank you for clicking on my workshop :). I try to get orders done as quickly as I can. But I had been out for 2 months and I want to apologize to the orders I have not completed,yet.

Profile Photo:

(400 by 400)

(500 by 500)

Name: (optional)

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s)(Large):

Story Banner:

Title:

Author(s):
Quote: (please no long quotes!)

Theme:

Other:

Summary: (one or two detailed sentences please):

Link:
Photo(s): (please no small photos)

Book Cover: 

(256 by 400)

Name:

Author:

Theme:

Quote: (optional, if there is a quote it must be SMALL)

Summary:

Link:

Photo(s):

Page Header:

Name: (optional)

Theme:

Other:

Photo(s):

Character Banner:

(800 by 600)

(800 by 400)

Character(s):

Quote: (Please no long quotes)

Theme:

Other:

Lyric Banner:

(800 by 400)

Name Of Band:

Name Of Song: (optional)

Quote From Song:

Other:

Photo(s): (Please no small photos)

Wallpapers:

(1280 by 800)

(1900-1300)

Text:

Theme:

Other:

Photos: (MUST be large photos!)

<--- This Beautiful Young Lady is Bunny(Juliee) Her work will blow you mind right of the pound. She is a great friend and person. I love her to pieces!

The Wonderful Juliee

This Wonderful Artist is Rachel! Her work is AMAZING! Shes Good Friend! Honestly, she is awsome sauce!---->

Pretty Girly!

<----- CLARIE~BEAR! Honestly if you dont like her work you need to see a therapist and eye doctor! i hope only ever get half as good as hers.!

GLEE!

Tags: banner, sara, shop

Views: 6057

Replies to This Discussion

thank you :) I love them both

PROFILE PICS

Theme/Colours:loving/ baby blue and pink

Pictures:

COLLAGES

Text: (Optional): Memories Haunted Them, Destiny Brought Them Back Together

Pics:

I like it, thank you :)

I would like a story banner and a page header please :)

STORY BANNER

Order

Title: Dreaming Of You

Author: Summer Love

Summary(Optional): As a young girl, Bella lost her family, haunted by the loss of her parents and sister in the civil war, she escaped but she was found by 3 handsome strangers. Is it all a dream or a reality?

Quote: (Please no long quotes): Is it a dream or reality?

Theme: Mystery, Love

Pics:

PAGE/STORY HEADERS

Order

Text: Dreaming of You

Pics:

Theme: Love

hiiiii Sarah so listen I kinda need your help ASAP see my best friend's birthday is comming up on december 6th and I'm a sucky friend and haven't got him a gift (don't judge the guy's a difficult one to please) so I was wondering if you coul whip up a faster-than-lightning banner that says

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS AMIGO

so this way I can be a good friend..proving that I did not forget his birthday and Doyler wont hate me for a lifetime after...see he's my best friend I love him but I do't know what to get him...anyway here are the pics

is it too much of a bother to want it BEFORE december 6th... I kinda want to post it on his fb page first thing in the morning...I know it's short notice but think of it as a fast birthday card...in spanish... if you cant have it ready before Doyler's birthday please tell me I wont get mad..

I am sorry but you asked another artist to this order,I find that rude and disrespectful. I will not so this order.

Story Banner

Title: Fight or Flight

Author: Stella Kade

Summary (Optional): District 12 was never bombed and the rebellion failed. The Hunger Games continue. Katniss and Peeta live in District 12 with there three children Primrose, Haymitch and Camellia.  Each year they live in fear of them being chosen and reliving the same nightmares they did. This year is the 99th annual Hunger Games. Katniss and Peeta's nightmares come true when there son and daughter are both chosen in the Reaping. While Cam and Haymitch prepare for the games, Cam feels a connection with District 2 tribute Breck. 

Quote: (Please no long quotes): Everything is at stake. 

Theme: Darkish

Pics:

I don't have any specific photos I want, but I'll give you the actors. 

Shelley Hennig - Cam

Logan Lerman - Haymitch

Beau Mirchoff - Breck

Can you make one with and without the quote? Please & thank you!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service