The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

Thank you for visiting my shop. My name is Zanica and I would be happy to do a graphic for you.

I do all types of graphics. If you need me to look for the pictures I will just give me the names of

the people(celebs etc) and i will be happy find them.  Please remember to post all new

orders as a New Reply!! Thanx for visiting!

Photobucket

Blending Textures (*) 
Photobucket

Name:

Type of Grapic(book cover, ff banner, wallpapers, etc):

Author(how you want it to appear on the graphic?):

Pictures:

Text:

Subtext:

Summary:

Anything Else?:

Tutorial Order Form

Name:

Type of Tut:

Anything else?:

Will you post your finished product?:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dont like what you see? Check out кαяα [ѕαη¢тυαяу]'s Banner Shop!

Having Trouble with Gimp Photoshop etc.? Click the Button Bellow and GMPG!

Photobucket
[i absolutely adore him]

Hannah Made This For Me!!! Thnx Love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tags: oi

Views: 8847

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

here you go

Photobucket
Thanks, this banner is great!
Thank you Im glad you like it
Title: Rose Blood
Type of Grapic(book cover, ff banner,etc): FF banner! ;D
Pictures:

Text: (I'll give you all the possiblites and you can choose the one(s?) you like best! ^_^)
  1. Don't look for things if you're not sure if you can handle what you find
    ....because the best mysteries are the ones that are never solved.
  2. Why it had to be, I hadn't a clue--all I knew was that it was time for me to give in, let go, and fall into a never ending black void of near lifelessness, near nothingness, near death...
  3. Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    Graveyards are dead,
    And so are you.
  4. It was all normal,
    It was all sane,
    Until I met you,
    Thats when it began...
    And I lost the game.
Summary: (I'll just give you the prologue:)

Rose Blood
Prologue

A cool breeze blows in and a girl sits down on the front porch of her house, wrapping her arms around herself snugly as she tries to ward off the cool breeze that’s worked its way into her bones. She tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and glances down at her hand.
                Very slowly, she unfurls her fist to reveal a black chain with a pretty purple stone on it and a small picture of a heart that now has a small crack in the middle from how hard she’d been clutching it. Her vision blurs slightly and she blinks rapidly, trying to fight the tears that threaten to come.
                The girl glances up at the now dark night sky and silently begins to count the stars and finds herself straying from the path and finding constellations instead. A small sound builds up in her throat and a slight gagging noise escapes from her tightly pressed lips.
                She shakes her head rapidly, silently telling herself to stop it—it’d all be fine. She was sure of it. It had to be. And…even if it wasn’t…
                Everything happens for a reason, and through the pain, the heartbreak, the hurt, and the horrid feeling of hopelessness and loneliness we know it’ll all be worth it in the end. It’s always worth it in the end, even if it takes a long time to resolve itself.
                The voice had wriggled itself into her head and she felt a sharp pain erupt in her chest at the memory that held behind the words—the sweet, bitter longing that wrapped around her in a cold, chilly embrace; but this time, she didn’t fight the feeling of self pity, guilt, and hatred that settled in her. She let herself wallow in her own depression, grateful for once in her life that she was alone. She didn’t want anyone to see her in this sorry state—they’d be ashamed they knew her.
                And they should be, considering what she’d done. They should all just freeze her out until she got such a horrid feeling that she was forced to move to Alaska with the penguins—the penguins would probably hate her too, though. She just knew it.
                She glanced over to see black roses sitting on the porch step next to her, this brought up another sob in her chest. She picked one up, accidentally pricking her finger, and watched as the blood welled up and poured over a sickly, poison purple.
                This time, she couldn’t help but tear the rose up and bring her legs up to her chest, put her head in her knees and sob until the morning came, feeling sorry for herself when she knew she didn’t deserve it in any sense, because she was broken.
                So now, as the sky turned so black that the yellow stars looked gold, a girl sat on a porch, chilled, sad, and lonely.
                She didn’t know what she was doing in this life anymore, she didn’t know why she was even here, but she didn’t know one thing:
                She was waiting for something, anything.
                What it was exactly that the girl was waiting for, she hadn’t a clue, all that she knew was that she was waiting for something to change—for something to turn right in this horribly messed up and insane world everyone called “Home”.
                My name is Audralene, and this is my story.
I will get on it tomorrow
here you go

Photobucket

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

glad you love it

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alow Zanica :)

Type of Grapic(book cover, ff banner,etc):Story Banner

Text: Suppose to Save the World

Subtext: Anyone else think this is a bad Idea...

Summary:Four childern have been chosen to save the world from an evil force when they grow up but everything changes when their attacked a the age of six instead of sixteen Three of the girls make it to saftey no one ever hears from the fourth the girls are trained from them on to fight and use everything they have to win 

Anything Else?:It needs to look a little spacey and magical :) 

Pictures:

You don't have to use all the photos but i need all the necklaces

here you go

Photobucket
Thank you it looks great :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service