The Twilight Saga

ok now today i watched twilight then newmoon and then eclipse the thing i wanna know is did any off u notice that in all three flims the way the vampire 's were killed was diffrent in all 3 flims .

twilight james had like a screching noise

newmoon the vampire that aro's kills had like a rock and dust sound and look

eclipse the newborns  sounded and look like glass

now i love all the movies but does anymore know why they keep changing the way they look and sound when there 're being destoryed?

Views: 331

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, thanks!!! :)

................ --__--

Hello, Secretariat.
Like you, I have been waiting for Kagey's response to your question. But real life can be hectic, and we are not at liberty to spend as much time here as we desire. So, while we are waiting, may I offer a little thought of mine? ;)
If that friend of yours is like a sister to you, be there for her. Also, be honest.
We might not agree on everything with someone important to us. It is crucial, however, for us to express our opinions in a way that would resolve problems yet retain our relationship--if we do care about each other.
Hope this makes sense. ;)

Alright, thanks! :)  BTW we had a fight today and she threatened this:

"YOUR SO LUCKY THAT YOUR ON SCHOOL GROUNDS! SO LUCKY!"

Yea, my mom told me that if she did that again, I would have to tell her because my mom would call her mom.

@ Secretariat

It is sad that so many of us tend to take people and things close to us for granted, thinking that they would be around forever, waiting for us to cool down in one way or another and say sorry in our own unique ways.

What happened between the two of you to have things end up on such a bitter note? Would you smile and hug her if she apologizes for the above words?

Well, she was speaking about 'her religioun'. It apparently doesn't have a real name like Christains or whatever.

So, we were talking about that and she started talking about her bible and how it was so awsome ect ect.

After she started talking about that, I said, "I don't care about your religioun," and she stomped off. After that, I went with my other friends and I started hanging out with them more often.

I probably wouldn't apologize to her... Because she's snotty, rude, cares about only herself, ect. She even called my new friends popular. We aren't even close to popular. We are the weird ones that no one wants to call their friends.

Hmmm... My focus would be more on you. Would you still be angry with her, ten years from now, for the hurtful things she said during a huge tantrum?

It's all about the director, sound engineers, and principle photographers finding a happy medium.  Everyone wants to leave their mark in some shape, way, or form.

Well, preferably, I wouldn't know her but if I did happen to see her, it would depend on her actions and how she acted........ See, only a couple days ago, I apologized and the next day, we had a fight because I was cracking jokes. So..... :/
Well, preferably, I wouldn't know her but if I did happen to see her, it would depend on her actions and how she acted........ See, only a couple days ago, I apologized and the next day, we had a fight because I was cracking jokes. So..... :/
Hello, E.
It is good to know that you apologized for offending a friend, and then it is saddening to find out about new friction between the two of you. It seems that it is too often too easy for us to take the existence of our friends and loved ones for granted. We get so used to their being there and us feeling comfortable with each other. We tend to forget that they might not be there anymore should an accident ever happen the next second. We might not get the chance to make our voices be heard or that our regrets be known.
In a way, teenage is a precious period in life. It is a time for us to brave the whole world, make plenty of noises, and learn to be ourselves. The only catch is that we might hurt a friend or get hurt through and through along the way. And there might not be a second chance for any of us.
So... You decide. ;)

Wow, um, thanks! Your REALLY helpful. And nice! :) But yeah thanks for the help its really.... well helpful! Oh, BTW do you know if you have to go to a colledge to become a horse trainer?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service