The Twilight Saga

Tizzy's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Back to back Twilight at Christmas. Me thinks a PJ day armed with a bottle of wine (…"

Tizzy replied Jul 15, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Ah, call yourself a mate! You're killing me :)"

Tizzy replied Jul 15, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Do you think we'd ever get a TV series after BD comes out? That way they'd have not…"

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Yes, we've been lucky so far and this break between the films will kill me!"

Tizzy replied Jul 11, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"I understand your issues with the film and the wigs in particular did seem bad in th…"

Tizzy replied Jul 11, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"I hear you on taking the films for what they are. I'd seen Twilight before the readi…"

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Ah, Mr P. He was hot, hot, hot! I was nice see him featured at lot more again (the d…"

Tizzy replied Jul 6, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Maybe you'll enjoy it more 2nd time around. I had prepared myself for many more chan…"

Tizzy replied Jul 5, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"I really enjoyed it even though I didn't expect to. I was also fustrated that SM has…"

Tizzy replied Jul 4, 2010 to THE SECOND SHORT LIFE OF BREE TANNER.

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Tizzy

"You know I didn't really notice. Of course you know its a different person but I was…"

Tizzy replied Jul 4, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service