The Twilight Saga

Noodles's Discussions (2,105)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Well my mum went to see it on Wednesday and she said she was disappointed in it. :(…"

Noodles replied Jul 18, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

""

Noodles replied Jul 18, 2010 to BEST TWILIGHT PICS

23 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Gemzi-TE!

"Yes Tizzy I don't understand either, like most of us, really but it seems Stephenie…"

Noodles replied Jul 12, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Okay here's my take on the film, but please don't hate me. This is my opinion, and i…"

Noodles replied Jul 11, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"The font gets bigger from Twilight onwards, and has nothing to do with the fact that…"

Noodles replied Jul 4, 2010 to THE SECOND SHORT LIFE OF BREE TANNER.

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Tizzy

"Well not seeing the any of the clips, I thought that Bella jumped on the back of Jac…"

Noodles replied Jul 4, 2010 to Eclipse - The best film yet? (warning, may contain film spoilers for those who haven't seen it)

22 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Noodles

"Can't say I've read it, and I dont think I will. Purely because Stephenie let us dow…"

Noodles replied Jul 4, 2010 to THE SECOND SHORT LIFE OF BREE TANNER.

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Tizzy

"Nope I'm team Rob! LOL! Gotta keep up the unswerving loyalty for a Brit actor! :)"

Noodles replied Jun 12, 2010 to Team Edward?? or Team Jacob??

16 Feb 26
Reply by Isabella swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service