The Twilight Saga

WHATS UR FAV VAMPIRE MOVIE AND WHY?

MINE NOW IS TWILIGHT SAGA BUT I DO LOVE INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE AND QUEEN OF THE DAME BUT I GOTTA LOVE ANYTHING VAMPIRE.......

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i have to aggree there all great
wow!
you've researched all this movies?
really amazing!
did i missed the covenant?
vampire knight/vampire knight guilty are not a movie but an anime, but i love it!

well, mine is twilight saga of course! and interview with the vampire and the chinese one "twins effect".
yeah i did research all these movies, as more comes i add them too. i watched them all i collect horror movie i have over 264 movies on vampires zombies saws aliens you name them even as old a blob so many...
but i love vampire and zombies the most i had a page on bebo but i deleted my accounts cause noone talks and i got sick of making a effet when alot of ppl where rude on my vampire and zombie pages
yah! that's life!
you cannot please everybody!
but you're trully amazing!
thanks again!
no worries thanks for being a fan

I've got a bit of a list...

My faves are Nosferatu, Near Dark, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Interview with the Vampire, Blade, Dracula 2000, Queen of the Damned, Underworld, Van Helsing, and last but not least, Vampires Suck.

Dracula,  Buffy the vampire slayer, van helsing ect....
Underworld, in my opinion, are by far the best Vampires of this era.
Queen of the damned

I havn't seen Underworld yet. But Interview With A Vampire and Van Helsing are the best.

Interview With the Vampire will ever be my favorite movie of all time. I found myself because of the books connected to it, and have ever been enamoured to the film and story. Even if Armand is supposed  to be a short, Russian redhead and not tall, latin and dark-haired. Antonio did the part very well despite his physical differences, teehee.

However, Nosferatu was the first Vampire flick I ever saw. I'll always smile at its memory for that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service