The Twilight Saga

Leticia Covarrubias's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"yes absolutley i think th same thing i mean seriously she culd imagine her nd jakes…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 18, 2009 to Taylor or jake is awsome but what was the most nicest thing he did in new moon 4 bella nd wat was the saddest parts in ur opinion??

8 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by alexandra black:*:

"yea i thought it was really sad wen bella went 2 go visit jake @ his house after the…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 11, 2009 to Taylor or jake is awsome but what was the most nicest thing he did in new moon 4 bella nd wat was the saddest parts in ur opinion??

8 Aug 7, 2009

"yea that was horrible wen he said she was better off dead but im so happy that he ap…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 11, 2009 to Taylor or jake is awsome but what was the most nicest thing he did in new moon 4 bella nd wat was the saddest parts in ur opinion??

8 Aug 7, 2009

"yea i really loved that jake wuld never give up on her :))"

8 Aug 7, 2009

"i thoght that was really sad too wen he jumped out of the truck just cuz alice was t…"

8 Aug 7, 2009

"all of yall r so stupid chill nd let the guy hav his own life hes awsome nd really n…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 11, 2009 to TAYLOR MINE MINE MINE

25 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by SJA FanFiction

"absultely horrible 4 bella but he cheers her up so that comes out perfect except wen…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 9, 2009 to jacob in mew moon

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Leticia Covarrubias

"i think they look really cute together but of course i would look better by his side…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 9, 2009 to Do you think Taylor should date Selena?

16 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Skylar Story

"taylor lautner is HOT!!!!!!!!!! nd but i dont lyk wen he makes his hair all spiky i…"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 9, 2009 to cute or not

33 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by MischiefManaged~

"i think theyre perfect already"

Leticia Covarrubias replied Jul 9, 2009 to jared -taylor

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Carolann Tomy ™

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service