The Twilight Saga

leeches or dogs

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Team Jacob. He's better for Bella for lots of reasons.
1. He didn't leave.
2. He doesn't dictate
3. He's not cold and hard.
4. He's Bella's own personal sun.
5. Bella and Jacob always laugh together.
6. Bella likes Jacob for his looks AND his PERSONALITY
7. Bella never had a dog.
8. Jacob can turn into something else.
9. Jacob doesn't put Bella in danger.
10. Jacob tells Bella what she needs to here rather than keeping things from her and lying to her.

There ten good reasons
TEAM JACOB BECAUSE WEREWOLFS ARE HOT TWO BECAAUSE HES THE ENEMY TO VAMPIRES THREE BECUZ HES HOTTTTTTTAND FOURTH BUZ HE FIGHTS FOR THE GIRL HE LOVES
team jakob because even if edward loved you, you shouldn't leave stay and protect just talk to her about focusing more on her human experiences intead of leaving her in a depression. plus its not all about money
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!
He's a normal person.. He's a great person to talk to, he loves Bella for who she is, NOT BECAUSE OF HER SCENT, he can actually kiss Bella and NOT RAPE HER.
unlike Edward, he's like: Owh I love you, but i needa leave now.. (its like wth..)
Edwards a controlling freak!
He thinks everything that happens to Bella is because of him!
"owh bella, you got a papercut! its all my fault!!!!! *sob*sob*' We'll BOO HOO EDWARD!
As much as i like Bella, she's always looking at Edward, I mean, hellow.. Just because Edward's (stupidly and psychoticly) in love with you, doesnt mean you have to be.
Bella should be with Jacob, he understands her more, and knows what she needs more, he also is always there for her..
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!
ya i agree they r so perfect 4 each other i wonder y he didnt imprint on her..but lyk they said if the world was how it was supposed to be no mythical creatures they would be together
total team jake!!!!! cuz he has a pulse he isnt cold hes heartwarming he fights 4 the girl he loves he runs around half naked most of the time nd he looks damn gud without a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
YES!!!! i bet edward dosnt lok as good without a shirt..
team jacob all the way
hes warm
.he cares
hes protective
.he doesnt put bella in danger
he didnt leave bella he was bye her side all the time
.he could kiss warmly and not stifly like edward
bella loves jacob no matter
hes the sun that warms you up
.love jacob
HE CARES SO MUCH
yea i wud nt hav punched him if he kiss mee
TEAM JACOB
jacoc... bcuz do i haveto list all the reasons

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service