The Twilight Saga

I know I do, do you?

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Me and my sister really do. We have about 10 posters of him on our wall.
I wish Taylor would take me to my prom, yeah!
Okay if taylor asked me out, i would pretty much faint. then wake up and start balling because im so damn happy, then i would probably faint again while i was balling my eyes out. so yes, i would like it if i was dating taylor
i do. i have posters, a blanket and pillow case. plus he's more than a pretty face and Ab's he's got the personality to match.
definately!
to tell the truth, i'd rather be like really good friends than be a couple. there's not as much presure but i still get to hang out with him and maybe he'd respect me more. i don't know. but, yeah, i'd rather have him be my bgf (best guy friend) than bf
Meee Meeee Myself and I, and me!! it'd be awesome!! the best thing could've happen to me in my hole life and after that. But after, i would get a heart attack or something !!
AWSOME!!!!!
who wouldn't want him to go out with them????????? all i can think of are crazy people!!!!!!

i love taylor if i was dating him i would faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.HES SO HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do hahaha i no almost everything bout him...lol...hes so hott lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service