1. Yes, I'm one of those teenage overly obsessive twilight freaks-- and I'm proud of it!
2. When I finished breaking dawn, I was like "OMG, what am I gonna do with my life now?"
3. I only read about... 110% of my day away...
4. I LOVE to act! Sometimes I think of myself as a famous person and take it a little too far.. ha ha.
5. I play travel soccer... LOVE IT!!
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I read twilight about 3 days after I saw the movie. I loved the movie (doesn't everyone?) and knew that the book would be better. (always is!)
I have read...
Twilight- 2 times
New Moon- 2 times
Eclipse- 2 times
Breaking Dawn- 1time-- Best friend borrowing it right now :)
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Edward all the way! I took the quiz in my best friends magazine that she got from Kroger, and I found out I was on Team Edward. I kinda already thought I would be on his team because he is AWESOME! No offense to Jacob or anything. ;)
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Mostly Alice... But also Bella in some ways.
Alice because... I'm VERY optimistic, I always look out for my loved ones and put them before myself, I enjoy shopping... but with some exceptions. I'm usually right about what I think is going to happen, and I've been told to be incredibly stubborn (hey it's not my fault i stick up for what I believe in!).
And Bella because... I constantly bite my lip, I'm a pro at weird, I'm in love with a fictional character (ha ha), I'm extremely clumsy, I sometimes use big vocabulary and make a lot of sarcastic remarks, I've been told that in some ways I look like her (eye shape, have red in my hair- mostly in the sun, etc.), and I would totally pick Edward over Jacob (no offense).
1. Twilight Series (obviously- DUH!)
2. Warrior Series (Read these before Twilight Series came into my life. They may look stupid, but don't be fooled- they are really suspenseful and involve action, romance, and everything else you could think of!)
3. Anything with suspense, action, comedy, and romance. :)
What is Your Favorite Music
Definitely depends. I have some very weird tastes in music, and love some songs that make my friends say, "Wow. You really can surprise me, Karlyn," and then they would laugh. That's just me!
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Movies- Kicking and Screaming, War of the Worlds(LOVE DAKOTA FANNING!), and any that involve comedy, action and/or romance.
TV Shows- American Idol and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Games- Monopoly, Disney Scene-It and probably Life.
WOW. If you want ALL of these, then your gonna need a day to read them all! How about I just give you some of them that are from the Twilight Series?
"You won't catch me betting against Alice."
"Yes. You are exactly my brand of heroine."
"You are my life now."
"I'm a pro at weird."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Peace. Love. Twilight"
"I'm with the vampires of course."
"I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun with you around."
... And MANY, MANY More...
3. Hanging out with my buds
4. Going to the movies
5. Acting (plays, musicals, etc.)
6. Singing (sorta goes along with the whole acting thing.)
Comment Wall (9 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!