"Jane is slight with short,dark brown hair. She has a rather slim and androgynous figure. She has an angelic face, which is the only thing that keeps her from being mistaken for a boy. She has wide eyes, full lips, and a childlike voice. Her eyes are…"
"Dakota I'm absolutely fine with, because she is one fine actress. That's still the most important for me, big star or not. She can play Jane, I have no doubts about that at all.
Vanessa is no where near confirmed, so I wouldn't worry…"
I know it asks for 5 but I'm giving a few bonus
1. I'm completly OBSESSED with Twilight and am in love with Edward Cullen.
2. My friends are great but make fun of me for obsessing over Twilight so much!
3. If Edward doesn't come (although I refuse to give up hope) I would definatly settle for Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Rob Pattinson or Ed Westwick
4. Bring on the toughest twilight exam in history! I would ace it!
5. Twilight cast is coming to my home town to film New Moon and Eclipse! Sometimes it pays to live in a place where it rains all the time! :) Still haven't seen anyone though :( (although there was a picture of Ashley Greene right outside my hairdresser)
6. Taylor Swift, Leighton Meester, Stephenie Meyer and Blake Lively are my heros in life.
7. I could so play Victoria in Twilight as I have the same flaming red hair
8. Or I could be Bella as I am just as klutzy, and accident prone as she is. Some of my friends sometimes call me Bella as a joke. I just say that I get Edward in response to their comment and they shut up. ;)
9. Music is what gets me through the day even though I personally have no musical talent what so ever
10. I love Taylor Lautner!
11. Not a big Kristen Stewart fan... but she bugs me less now
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I read Twilight in 2008. It took me about 2 weeks to finish it and it took me about 3 weeks to finish New Moon (prolonged since Edward wasn't in it much - although I still love Jake) but I stayed up until 3 in the morning reading from the moment he came back. I finished both Eclipse AND Breaking Dawn in a grand total of 48 hours. I cried when it was over.
I've read each Twilight book at least 4 times each (certain parts seriously 100's of times)!
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Edward... but only barely
Why? He's just such a gentleman and amazing and sweet and caring and isn't afraid to show his feelings. I'm completly in love with him. I like Jacob too though. I used to be completly team Edward but after re-reading New Moon, I sort of started to fall for Jake too. I'll always be team edward at heart though.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I would say I'm mostly like Bella. I'm am a total klutz. I can't dance to save my life and I like a lot of classic littterature. Most of all I'm completly average. I'm never the best at anything so Bella's definatly someone I can relate to and it's kinda cool that she gets swept into this amazing adventure and romance. Who knows? Maybe I will too. A girl can dream.
I've taken some online quizes though and I usually end up as Bella but sometimes Alice. I think thats because of my love of fashion and the fact that I can be really perky sometimes.
Harry Potter (I honestly doupted people when they said that Twilight was better. It's definatly at least just as good), Mediator series (sort of a younger version of Twilight - if you haven't read it... READ IT! Jesse was my Edward before Edward! I also love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, the Luxe series (not very well known but I'm trying to change that... it's a great read!), the Da Vinci Code, The Time Traveler's Wife, To kill a Mockingbird and loads of others that just aren't coming to mind at the moment. I love to read! There's nothing like it in the whole world!
What is Your Favorite Music
Probably Country but I like pretty much anything.
Favorite artist: Hands down Taylor Swift
Favorite bands: Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Kings of Leon, and Paramore (I was so excited when I found out they were going to be on the soundtrack)
Other favorites: Sara Barseilles, Beyonce, Keith Urban, Kate Voegele, Carrie Underwood, Muse (Stephenie got me hooked), Lincoln Park (loved them way before Twilight)
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Favorite Movies: I have to many to name! Film really fascinates me and I one day hope to go into the film business (behind the camera that is). I was secretly hoping no one would claim film rights to Twilight until I was older and possibly had a shot at being on bord. Oh well. Some of my favorites: Titanic, Twilight, the Devil wears Prada, the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 and 2, Pirates of the Carribean (only number 1 - the rest suck!), John Tucker Must Die, The Notebook, The Time Traveler's Wife, etc.
Favorite TV show: GOSSIP GIRL!!!
Other favorites: Friends, One Tree Hill, So you think you can dance
All Twilight quotes are seriously known by heart lol. Did not look them up.
"We have plenty of time to work on it"
"Forever and Forever and Forever"
"That sounds about right to me"
- Bella Swan
The famous last words :(
Experience is a difficult teacher,
It gives the test first, the lesson afer
I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you and I will always love you.
- Edward Cullen
Reading, writing, soccer, softball, lisening to music, playing guitar, shopping, taking pictures, watching movies
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!