THE TOP 10 REASONS TO BE TEAM JACOB:
10. If you’re ever stuck out in a snowstorm, his body heat could save your life.
9. He has the best vamp insults and some great blonde jokes!
8. He’s still young enough to be impulsive and foolish. Every girl needs more of that in her life!
7. He could take you out to eat and actually eat with you.
6. He is a 6’7” tall, gorgeous, muscular Native American – what else do you need?
5. He’s half naked most of the time.
4. Sometimes a girl needs a heating pad rather than an ice pack.
3. He is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Plus, he’s HOT!
2. He’s like a puppy and a boyfriend all wrapped up in one!
1. He won’t leave you stranded in the forest after breaking up with you.
7. You and Billy gossip like old women. (Bella)
I am a strong believer in gay rights and marriage even though I am straight. I once posted this (not here, but on FF.net): "1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning. 2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. 3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. 4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. 5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed. 6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children. 7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. 8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. 9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. 10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile."
not every one on this site is religious......Christians,Cathlics......they most always say the same thing.."God loves all his children" and that he made us all individuals....diversity do you people even know what that means????we have f...