It's Bonnie Patmore's birthday today!
- Kokomo, IN
- United States
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- I love to read
I love to write.
I have 11 siblings.
I retired from Delphi and now work in the office of an assisted living center.
I was a Marine in 1967
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- My older daughter told me about them...I was less than reluctant to start it. Once I got through about 1/2 of Twilight, I went out and bought the rest of the series...then I bought the series in hard back!
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- It's nice that you don't have to pick a team in fiction! ( I stole that line from Stephenie!)
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- eI think I'm most like Charlie! Loving parent wanting his child to be safe and happy.
- Favorite Books
- I love the descriptive way Beatrice Small writes. I want to see what she is writing about.
- What is Your Favorite Music
- My Zune is set for so many different genres....I love Big Band, Oldies, Country, Southern Gospel, Classical, anything that has a great melody! Don't like rap, hip-hop, and new age.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- I like the old black and white movies...The Ghost and Mrs. Muir...Gaslight...The Egg and I...but I also love romantic comedies...27 Dresses, No Reservations, The Proposal, and I love True stories...The Blind Side, Apollo 13, and many many more
- Favorite Quotes:
- "I might, but I doubt it!" "Yeah, right!"
- Favorite Activities
- Watching my grands grow...some reality TV like Project Runway, Top Chef, and Dancing with the Stars. Finding an author that writes more than one book that keeps the same characters in the story...like Jonathan Kellerman.