Carmen E ~Rebel Yell~'s Page
The Rebelled Angel1st Place Winner for Best Seth Imprints Story, Second Place Winner for Best Seth Clearwater Story and 1st Place Winner for Best New Character Nominated for Best Male Character in The Ning Awards, and for Best Co-written Fan FictionAlexya Kristianna Wood is a new girl (typical) that moved from Houston to Forks. She left her dark past to have a new start at Forks and that new start begins the first day she arrives. She meets Seth, but she's fifteen and he's seventeen. This first part of the story is their 'best-friend stage' and the second part of the story is when she's seventeen and this fan fiction deals of how their relationship evolves from friendship to love.A Fan Fiction collaboration by: Ellie Cullen <3 and Carmen E Banner Clickable
Carmen E ~Rebel Yell~'s Photos
Added September 7, 2009 at 2:33pm
Added April 27, 2010 at 1:54pm
Carmen E ~Rebel Yell~'s Groups
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- A 16 year-old-girl with a passion for writing, and reading. An obsession with Photoshop rages through her as she she spends most of the time trying to unveil the misteries of the Art.
"Hunting vampires is fun. It’s the best part of this whole mess"
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- To be honest, I've read all 4 books in 2008, & I've read them 3 times each.
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- Team JACOB
Jacob has a sense of reality to him, his unperfect features make him all the more desirable. His angry tantrums, and comments are completely understandable.
And, I would like my man to have a heartbeat and not to be as old as my great-grandfather, thank you very much.
Jacob is a very deep character, which I can relate to - somehow.
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I don't know, it's hard to compare myself to the characters, but, I like Alice best in the Twilight saga, & Wanda in the Host.
After much consideration, I think I have a hint of Marcus in me (believe it or not) and , because most of the things that happen don't really interest me, I have no desire to participate in something childish as most people my age do, because most of them still haven't grasped the idea of maturity but that does not mean that I am not spontaneous,
- Favorite Books
- . The Twilight Saga,
. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
. Carrie by Stephen King
. In Death Series by Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Rob
. Angels and Demons, The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
. The Evil Seed by Joanne Harriss
. The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.
. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
. A Snow Ball in Hell by Christopher Brookmyre
. Eeven Minutes by Paolo Ceolho
. Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan
. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- What is Your Favorite Music
- Pearl Jam, Death Cab For Cutie, Dead or Alive, Devo, Scars on Broadway, Red, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers. & the list goes on.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- . Valentine's Day
. Ten Things I Hate About You.
. The Hangover.
. Transformers I & II
. A Walk To Remember
. The Time Traveler's Wife.
. Night At The Museum I & II
. Sherlock Holmes
. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
. American Idol
. America's Got Talent
. That 70's Show
. My Wife & Kids
. Grand Theft Auto
. Need For Speed
[Anything that revovles around cars and races]
- Favorite Quotes:
- "With hell's heart , I stab thee"- Shakespear
"Out, vile jelly"- Shakespear
"The passion of the heart's an inevitable obssession, which only the enlightened ones can escape" - Carmen E (myself)
"Humanity has to put War to an end, or else War will put Humanity to and end." - John F. Kennedy
"The experience is not what happens to a man, it's what a man does with what happens to him" - Alex Huxley
- Favorite Activities
- Well, I like to read, I write, I spend most of my spare time on TTS, and well - I make graphics (more of my work in My Albums!)
I love to take photographies.