It's Catherine Rueda's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- -I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE WITH THE TWILIGHT SAGA <3
-I read the books all the time and never get bored of them, I actually find new things in them I hadn't noticed before
-I love the color purple
-I'm a romantic.....sucker for love
-And I love Hot Cheetos
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- The first time I read Twilight was in 2008, I was a 7th grader. Completely infatuated ! ! ! I have lost count of how many times I've read a Twilight book, but its been sooooo many times !
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- I'm Team Edward at heart because they truly and deeply love each other ! They're like the perfect couple ever ! Edward and Bella went through so many barriers to make their love possible. I respect that. That just shows how strong their love for each other is.
But I'm also Team Jacob ! I think I could've chosen Jacob. He's that guy who is always there for you, always reliable. The guy you can tell everything and anything to. The one who will love you no matter what. Bella didn't need to change for him. "I'm exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us - comfortable, easy as breathing."
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I think I'm more like Alice (:
She's so spunky and outgoing !
- Favorite Books
- -The Twilight Saga
-Pretty Little Liars Series
-Kiss Me Kill Me
- What is Your Favorite Music
- I love anything that catches my attention.
Demi Lovato, Drake, Muse, Bruno Mars, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, etc.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- The Twilight Saga ! No Strings Attached, Savages, Pitch Perfect, Happy Feet, Step Up Movies, Snow White & The Huntsman, On The Road, LOL, Welcome to The Rilyes, Adventure Land, Etc.
- Favorite Quotes:
- "When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”
“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.”
“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
“Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you”
- Favorite Activities
- SHOPPING ! READING ! TEXTING !