1) I'm a performer at heart - Acting was my first true passion in life, and some day I hope to bring my love and talents to a bigger stage.
2) I'm a devout Roman Catholic - God is and will always be a very big part of my life, even if our relationship is a bit shaky at times ... but what relationship isn't?
3) I love to read - Though there aren't enough hours in the day for me to read half as much as I'd like to, a good book in the right setting can completely take me to another world.
4) My favorite color is orange - A little fun fact never hurt anybody!
5) I am very ambitious and loyal to my dreams - when I want something, I go for it. True as it is that I am a somewhat subdued person, I believe in nothing stronger than the power of dreams and of love.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I, sadly, did not fully discover Twilight until around December 2008, and since then have read each book only once, although I quite look forward to embarking on the great Bella and Edward adventure again in the near future.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team EDWARD all the way! Not only is that my father's middle name, but Bella loved him first, forever and always. Plus, he single-handedly (with some help from Stephenie Meyer, of course) refueled the modern obsession with vampires!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Honestly, I think I am most like Alice with some Jasper thrown in the mix. No, I cannot see the future or control emotional climates, but I'd like to believe I am fairly intuitive and I am always looking forward to the future, waiting for what each new day will bring to my life story so much so that I oftentimes have trouble enjoying myself in the present. Also, my family means the world to me, just as it does to Alice, and I'd like to believe my loyalty to my loved ones is comparable to hers. Alice is also so much the oddball in her family and I can't help but put myself in those shoes at times.
I guess my true love for books stems from teen literature to be frank. I do have a love for a few adult novels, but The Harry Potter Series and The Twilight Saga are really the only books I have really and truly loved and been captivated by. Of course, any good novel can catch my attention. Ender's Game comes to mind as a great read, along with Holes and a few others. As I said before, I love to read when I get the chance, and I look forward to many more adventures with characters I have yet to meet.
What is Your Favorite Music
My taste in music is ever-changing. Some days I like Christian music, other days I like country or R&B ... my iPod has no real theme to it. I do have a strong love for Showtunes and Broadway music, staying away mostly from rap or any kind of screamo, unless it's got a good rhythm and melody to it.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Hmmm ... my answer for my favorite music in many ways answers to my liking of all kinds of entertainment. I don't really have specifics. If I like it, I like it, I guess, and nothing else really matters. Although I have seen New Moon five times in theatres already ... there's a good clue to my movie interests right there, I suppose.
My 5 essentials:
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!