It's Diana Castillo's birthday today!
- Norwalk, CT
- United States
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- I have an above normal fascination with movies/films.
I dream to become a successful film director.
I surprisingly found myself completely falling for the Twilight saga when i first read the first book the day before the movie came out.
I have nothing against Edward Cullen at all; i actually found myself falling under his spell in the first book, but it did not compare to what jacob did to me.
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- I have read each book once so that would be a total of 4.
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- I completely fell in love with Jacob in New Moon. He was everything I ever wanted in a guy.
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I am most like bella. Not trying to be conceited or anything but I definitely feel like I don't fit in with normal people very much sometimes. I am often very closed off to most people and am a very private person.
- Favorite Books
- New Moon and Eclipse
- What is Your Favorite Music
- I like all types of music. I have to say I'm still into very old school pop music. But recently i've been finding myself getting more and more into alternative rock.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- My favorite movie up until this day has now proudly become AVATAR.
I also dearly love the harry potter franchise.
I love True Blood, The Tudors, Gossip Girl, Destination Truth and Raising The Bar.
- Favorite Quotes:
- "We're in a time when we must choose between what is right and what is easy." Dumbledore , Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I know a bit nerdy that i picked a quote from Harry Potter, but this quote really struck a chord in me when i heard it and it really made me think about my decisions in life.
- Favorite Activities
- Love playing tennis, going to the movies, reading books, reading online fanfiction (guilty hehe), playing piano, listening to music, love fastfood, going to concerts, seeing broadway plays, traveling the world. Meeting new people.