It's Element of Light's birthday today!
Element of Light's Friends
Element of Light's Photos
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- I'm very Family oriented.
I educate my disabled son(aflicted with choreo-athetoid cerebral palsey and autism) at home.
I'm happily married to a master carpenter.
I'm currently unemployed with a Psychology and criminal justice degree making this series fascinating on many levels.
I'm not often willing to change my mind about anything I believe, but I won't try to make you change yours either. I believe God planted us like flowers to be unique and individual. Since I've never seen a flower that hasn't several colors in it, we'll find something we agree on if we try long enough!!!
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- My husband and I read the books together along with the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and the approved half version of Edwards story. We reread them 4xs and will probably reread the series before the release of Breaking Dawn. I'm one of the few hopeless romantics left in the world, I guess!
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- I would've had no delay in responding with a shout, "Edward" prior to watching New Moon. Now, I'm slightly cautious about his dedication to honour and Love. Both are traits I hold with high respect. However, now that I've seen the bad-boy manipulative side to Jacob, I'll stick with my first assertion... "EDWARD"
Ironically, my husband could be described as the outcome if you'd thrown both Edward and Jacob in a blender! I get the best of both worlds!!!
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I've not put that much thought into it, but I've been told throughout my life that I'm an eternal mother so maybe Ezme Cullen, she appears to want to mother everyone. I can relate to the concept! And I could not have more children after the botched delivery of my blessed son. I only wish I had her endless time and money availability to adopt as many children as I could handle from every corner of the world.
- Favorite Books
- Portrait of Dorian Gray
Pride and prejudice
Dante's Devine Comedy
A Child Called It
Classic horror, like alfred hitchcock and Poe
- What is Your Favorite Music
- Aside from these odd soundtracks, a variety of classical, emo, blue grass, folk, and culturally diverse folk. I owned the movie soundtracks to the first three movies before actually seeing the movies.
We ought to form a movement to force Robert Pattinson to record more music. He is deeply soulful! That sound lingers in my head! Very much like Tracy Chapman's early music style. Incredible!
I was raised on Irish folk and Peter, Paul and Mary and love the eclectic sound of various folk arts.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- I'm so classically cheesy. Anything that makes me laugh and cry in the same movie is at the top of the list. I never was good at hiding my true feelings, so I love movies that convey alot of emotion. It's a release to laugh and cry about someone elses situations, and a relief not to think about my own for a few hours.
- Favorite Quotes:
- It does not due to leave a dragon out of your calculations when you reside near him.
- Favorite Activities
- SLEEP! Whenever available, take advantage of it! You might be too young to understand, but you will soon!
Bollywood aerobics _ I wish I could do it daily! HEEEW!
I love reading to my boys (Hubby and Booboo)
I would've enjoyed another time when I could be a story teller in a primitive tribal setting
Element of Light's Videos