"At this point you may not have any more but if you do I'd love to read it. This was hands down my favorite fan-fiction. I'm not great at checking socail sites like this with any regularity, but Angelic Demon would keep me coming…"
"New Rose Discussion
Jacob's Invitation To Bella's Wedding: Was It Right Or Wrong Of Edward To Extend It ? Of Jacob to accept it? (Re-post)
Being Discussed At the official "Twilight" book discussion site:…"
"TO BE LOVE ESME'S STORY
I have just put up chapter 7
I tightened my hold around his neck, running my hands through his blond hair with my shaky fingers, I lifted my mouth to meet his, kissing him frantically. His tongue was moving over my lips…"
"ESME'S STORY is updated
I can tell you that the young woman’s husband knows she is with child and he does not want her back he only wants child! He paused and looked down.
"He has already arranged for someone remove the…"
1. First and foremost, I am a mother and a wife.
2. I am a writer.
3. My name is really Carlie. I didn't get it from Twilight, my mother named me that and spelled it that way 36 years ago.
4. I love all things Vampire...
5. I love my husband for a great many reason but putting up with my Twilight obsession is by far one of his best feats yet. He not only does put up with it but he even read all the books and knows a lot about it so we can converse if I like. I think I might have it better then Bella sometimes.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
Okay I just saw the first movie about a month ago (10/10/09). I fell in love instantly and my husband who loves me way to much promised me for Date Nite, that we would go see New Moon. After that he bought me the New Moon book because I love to read a book before I see a movie. After that I was hooked. While laid up with the flu the week before New Moon came out, he went out in the snow (we had a big storm) not once but twice to bring me Eclipse and later Breaking Dawn which I read while I was sick. I told you he loves me way to much...
As to how many times... I've read all of them at least 3 times. I've sort of lost count really as I just pick one up and read all the time. I've even read all that SM has posted on Midnight Sun.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Oh Team Edward all the way... Don't get me wrong, Jacob is a lovable character but I've always loved Vampires so Edward gets my vote now and forever...
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I would have to say I am most like Edward. I feel older then my biological years and I am a romantic at heart. I relate well to him because I can feel his pain.
A lot!!! No really. I love Anne Rice's Vampires and the Mayfair Witches. I love Harry Potter and any romance especially if it deals with Pirates or Vikings. I really love all books but the ones I mentioned would have to be my favorites.
Also the Twilight Saga. Can't forget those. They have earned a place on my shelf.
What is Your Favorite Music
I like all kinds of music so that would be hard to narrow it down. Let me say this... In order of most favorite groups/singers it goes like this.
1. Garth Brooks
2. Gun's n Roses
And to broaden that just a bit more for you my top 6 songs of all time too..
1. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
2. Imagine - John Lennon
3. Standing Outside the Fire - Garth Brooks
4. Daniel - Elton John
5. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) -
6. Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
I love any movie about earth shattering events like Armagedden, The Core, Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow. I also love the Twilight Saga Movies so far. My number one favorite movie of all time would have to be Forrest Gump. And let's not forget Twilight. I loved it so I'm sure I will love the rest. I'll let you know however once I've seen them all.. LOL
CSI... All of them but especially Miami... H Rules...
Not really into games. I'm not competive and my husband is so it's really no fun to play when you know you'll always lose. I like Roller Coaster Tycoon for PC and I love Guitar Hero too but I don't play for points.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
"Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself." (Note - I am a Pagan but this line seems to fit so well regardless of religion,)
"You tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't scared of him." This is what Edward could say to Bella in regards to Jacob... And no I ain't hating on Jacob...
"Make me like it"
Favorite Twilight Quotes:
1. The pillows all appear to have survived. (Bella)
Unfortunately, I can't say the same for your, er, nightgown. (Edward) *This is so erotic without being crude in any way. Made me blush when I read it.
2. Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away. (Edward) *Wouldn't that be something? My hubby did this to me after my mother died. It is wonderful. Thanks, Thee thee thee.
3. I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist. (Edward)
4. So eager for eternal damnation. (Edward) *Always.
5.You know that I’ve stolen, I’ve lied, I’ve coveted...my virtue is all I have left. (Edward) *This made me blush too.
6.Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that. My husband has basically said this to me a long time ago.
7. I'm not going to kill you now, because it would upset Bella. But if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her. (Edward) This kind of thing is on my list of what a real man is anyway, but a perfect one would have punched him right then anyway.
8. Why am I covered in feathers? (Bella)
I may have bit a pillow. Or two. (Edward *Words can not cover this and I think Pillow Biter needs redefined NOW!!!
9. I love you. I want you. Right now. (Edward) * Again.... speechless.
10. Goodbye, Jacob, my brother ... my son. (Edward) *This touched me.
11. Look after my heart--I've left it with you. (Edward) *So sweet. Ahhhh.
Reading, writing, music, my family and the time we spend together. I like many things however so really just ask...
TO BE LOVE ESME'S STORY
I have just put up chapter 7
I tightened my hold around his neck, running my hands through his blond hair with my shaky fingers, I lifted my mouth to meet his, kissing him frantically. His tongue was moving over my lips and in my mouth and I could taste the sweetness of him. "Carlisle," I gasped. He buried his face in my neck, scattering urgent kisses as my hands moved down his back.