It's Graciella T's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Groups (6)
- Photo Albums
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- 1. I'm from the Netherlands
2.When I bought Twilight, I didn't know it was actually written for teens... I just liked the cover and heard that they were going to make a movie out of it with that kid from Harry Potter. That was enough for me to buy it. And I have never regretted it!! :)
3. I'm addicted to movies. Let's just say that my bookcase is filled with more dvds than books XD
4. I have been in love with Australia since I was like eight years old or something... I haven't been there yet
5. I love Greek and Roman mythology.
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- I first read it in the summer of 2008. Since then I have read all of them about maybe six times... okay maybe more :)
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- Well I was totally team Edward in the beginning. He's Bella's true love. They belong together. And even though I sort of sympathized with Jacob about his struggle of becoming a werewolf, I did not like him at all. He was so annoying. But after reading the last book I couldn't help but love him. So I'm going to go with team Switzerland. Is that okay? lol
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- Well I want to say Bella ;) but I'm definitely not. I guess I'm kind of like Angela because she so quiet and shy. I suppose I'm kind of like that. But then again I'm also sort of like Seth. He's so openminded and easygoing. I'm like that too.
- Favorite Books
- The Twilight Saga and The Host duh! Uhm I love Sophie Kinsella's books, books from Dutch authors, Go Ask Alice, Twelve,The Time Travelers Wife, The Solitude of Prime Numbers etc.
- What is Your Favorite Music
- I like almost everything. So this is going to be a very long list: Paramore, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Maria Mena, Feist, Coldplay, Bat For Lashes, Incubus, Rachael Yamagata, Evanescence, Lily Allen, Anouk, Shakira, Alicia Keys, Muse, Vampire Weekend, Santigold, Rihanna, Norah Jones, Lady GaGa, Pink, Mika, The Kooks, She & Him, Kate Nash, CSS, Justin Nozuka, Amos Lee etc. etc.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- This is also a very long list. Here are just a few of my favorite movies: Garden State, Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Little Miss Sunshine, Into the Wild, Muriel's Wedding, Whale Rider, Pulp Fiction, 500 days of Summer etc.
TV shows: Lost, Sex and The City, Buffy the vampire slayer, The Office, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, True Blood, Rome, Friends, Will & Grace etc.