1) I am OBSESSED with The Twilight Saga
2) My nickname at school is Bella, ask me why :)
3) I have a poster of Edward and Bella on my wall that says "So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
4) I went to see New Moon at midnight...and then saw it again the following Saturday-I think I know the whole script, and that headache was so worth it that day at school.
5) I watch a part of Twilight every day-be deleted scenes, included scenes, or special features.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
Twilight: 2x (record: 48 hours)
New Moon: 1x (record: 96 hours)
Eclipse: 1x (record: 48 hours)
Breaking Dawn: 1x (record: 1 week)
Midnight Sun Partial Draft: Reading right now when I have time.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Edward-"stand by your vampire." He came back for Bella, and his love for her is pure and real.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Combination of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie. I am a klutz and like to be alone (like Bella). I love shopping and having parties (like Alice). And I have Rosalie's necklace (as a gift) and have her curls.
What is Your Favorite Music
Taylor Swift. End of story.
Oh, but I love the Twilight movie soundtracks and I have a weakness for "Bella's Lullaby"
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
The Twilight movies, The Proposal, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Bride Wars, Mean Girls, any chick flick really.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume."
"No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want."
"Without the darkness we would never see the stars."
"If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?"
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does."
Listening to music, going to the movies with friends, texting, shopping, I love my sleep, running cross-country, talking, laughing, and volunteering in the community.
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!