0. (yeah, i'm making a zero... deal with it!) I am very creative... usually! ^-^
1. I am so in love, and obsessed with the Twilight saga and Edward Cullen. (but I think we all know that.)
2. I am writing a book. But I'm so influenced by Twilight, and it's stuck in my brain, that it's a vampire-romance book. It's hard to not make it so close to Twilight! But I'm doing a good job so far!
3. I dream about becoming a vampire, and have actually figured out what I'll do if I ever become one. Haha!
4. I read all the books and my family didn't know. I am not even allowed to read them, but I snuck past them! Yay! But, shh... don't tell!
5. My life revolves around my friends, the Twilight saga, my book, my family, and the computer! The computer is such a wonderful thing. You can read manga for free!!! ^.^
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
The December of 2008, I read Twilight and New Moon. The January of 2009, I read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
I choose Edward because first of all, I think vampires are more cool than shapeshifters(werewolves). Edward is a much more lovable character, and you are immedietly drawn to him.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Bella. I am seriously so much like Bella. I have brown hair, clumsy, shy at times, attracted to the same "men" as she is... ♥
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Shack, House, umm... a bunch of manga! like Vampire Knight for one!
What is Your Favorite Music
Family Force 5, Relient K, Sherwood, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Secondhand Serenade, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Last Goodnight, Breaking Benjamin, FM Static, Hellogoodbye, (AND THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK), Escape The Fate, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Nightwish
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Twilight, Hot Rod, House
I have so many quotes that I love, it's so hard to think of just a couple! But I do love this one...
"My life was like a moonless night before I met you." -Edward Cullen
Writing, reading, going on the computer, being with friends... etc., etc.!
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!