Um...I am going to ignore the five things and give you a reasonable amount of infomation about myself. Nothing personal, but nothing of importance either. Um...I am very bubbly and down to earth girl. I love to be silly and act like a kid sometimes, but I also am very mature too. Kind if the best of both worlds. I love to read. Um...I can't say that the Twilight Saga is my favourite because I love tons of other books as well, but it is definitly on my top five. My favourite animal is wolves. I just think they are beautiful and swift creatures. This is probably why I am team Jacob. I also love horses. I own and ride them. My dad, brother, and I live of a few acres of fenced land where we have livestock and chickens. That is me.
Um...I have a few blogs and journals that you can check out.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I have read it in 2008 and three times now.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Jacob, because I love wolves.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Bella. I am stubborn, clumsy, and selfless. Renesmee is my favorite character though. She is a very creative idea. Well done Stephanie!
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. They are the best books because their plot is well written.
What is Your Favorite Music
Well, instead of writing a list of music I like — I thought I'd show you.
Click the stand "POP - OUT Player" botton if you want to listen to my player on another page so that you can leave my page and continue to play on the website.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Twilight...duh, War of the Worlds, Push, 30 Days of Night <---Best Vampire Horror Movie!, etc...
"You are only as limited as your imagination."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" — Edward "What a stupid lamb" — Bella "What a sick, masochistic lion." — Edward
"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him and I didn't know how potent that part might be - the thirsted for my blood. And third I was uncoditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
"Fall over again bella." — Emmett "No emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face!" — Bella
1. Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble,
even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
3. When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable
to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
4. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the
world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
5. So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that. (Mike)
6. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)
7. Once people start throwing wet stuff I go inside. (Bella)
8. Edward Cullen is staring at you. (Jessica)
9. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate
something crucial. (Bella)
10. I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting…and brilliant…and mysterious…and
perfect…and beautiful…and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand. (Bella)
11. Bella it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant. (Edward)
12. I thought you were suppose to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death. (Bella)
13. Stupid, shiny volvo owner. (Bella)
14. It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up. (Bella)
15. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
16. I had been vacillating during the last month between Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker. There was no way I was going to own up to that. (Bella)
17. What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy? (Edward)
18. So you faint at the sight of blood? (Edward)
19. You scared me for a minute there. I thought Newton was dragging your dead body off to bury it in the woods. (Edward)
20. Honestly-I’ve seen corpses with better color. I was concerned that I might have to avenge your murder. (Edward)
Well, I like to read and write. I also ride horses when I can. I make graphix and layouts for my online horse sim game called Howrse. Trust me if you love horses and Twilight go to Howrse. There is a million Twilight lovers on there, plus you get to have a avatar + Profile Page. My user name is "Legacy." I rank 250th out of a 100 000 billion players.
your profile is wicked and i like war of the worlds too i lov twilight and my fav animal is a wolf and vampres are so cool but i cant draw but i like too write and i like too read the books while listenind too hte twilight soundtrack at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!