It's JB's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Groups (5)
- Photo Albums
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- I ha picked up the twilight book to read in 2006, however at the time i decided no to read it... Stupid me! Then my friends started reading them and i asked them if they liked it and they all said it was awesome and told i should read it, and i so i decided i would. but by then it was the end of my senior year in high school and i was so busy with prom, graduation, project grad and everything else that i forgot to. Then i saw a preview for the movie when i went to the movie theaters and i was like omg that is that book that i was supposed to read!! so i decided i was going to read the book before watching the movie but then i was sooo busy with my first semester in college that i never go around to it. So finally my roommate got Twilight and New Moon for Christmas and i decided to read a little bit of Twilight to see if i was going to like it. And obliviously by the first half hour of reading it i was hooked! so my roommate got pissy that i was reading her book and she hadn't finished it so i went and got myself a copy of the book. by then it was January 2009. As soon as i finished Twilight i went to the bookstore and bought New Moon and when i finished that i went ahead and bought eclipse and breaking dawn together =) i read the whole series in 4 days and a week afterwards i still couldn't stop thinking about it every second of the day so i read the whole series again =D and i'm always reading it... just casually and slowly whenever i get a chance!
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- Alice <3
- Favorite Books
- Eclipse is my favorite book out of the Saga
- What is Your Favorite Music
- i honestly will listen to anything. except screamO i just dont appreciate people yelling in my ear...
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- Favorite Quotes:
- "Don’t be afraid. We belong together."
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." ~ Bella~
- Favorite Activities
- Reading, SHOPPING! surfing the net, volleyball, sleeping.