1. After reading the books, i'm wondering, shld i be bitten, what power would i most likely manifest?
2. Yes, I would do Robert, opportunity availed!!!
3. I absolutely love the pics for New Moon, with the guys without their shirts on...abs, abs and more abs... Jacob - delicious...
4. I've been hounding my book store for the better part of 1 1/2 years for the books ever since a friend recomended them(way b4 watching the movie - at the time breaking dawn was coming out actually) and i know i shld have been working, sleeping, eating e.t.c the past 2 weeks... but i just had to get to the end... i was kinda disappointed by the lack of a fight and substantial casualties... else, i loved all the books
5. The co-existance between the wolves and the vampires... the loyalty shown... A tear jerker for me... and the addoration Jacob has for Renesemee and vice versa... sob.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
2009, exactly two weeks ago, book 1 through 4... but only because the books were not locally available in my country.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Jacob - I love the underdog...
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Jacob, somehow... falling for the guy (girl) that's already taken and pining over him (her) until book 4, convinced that persistance will eventually pay off... sigh!!!
I take it this qn. relates to books other than the Twilight Saga... So many to chose from, but top of the list (of my all time favourite series) H.P, Dark Tower, His Majesty's Dark Materials...
What is Your Favorite Music
Rock... Kings of Leon, Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, Paramore, Pink, Avril, The Veronicas, and even Muse... but i always wonder from reading the acknowledgements, just how much music do Muse actually have to last S.M. through the completion of the books???
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
I could fill a book - enuf said!!!
I could write a book - enuf said!!!
Lets just say my reading has gotten to a point that even i have to admit that i'm becoming anti-social... Previously however, lets just say, books could have been written about me - the stuff for tabloids no less :) :)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!